Author Topic: mail order  (Read 10838 times)

Roddy

Re: mail order
« Reply #45 on: Sun, Sep 27, 2015, 18:47 PM »
Thanks for the clarification KC.

kwaing

« Reply #46 on: Sun, Sep 27, 2015, 22:19 PM »
]
Hope that's all cool. I'm chuffed that there's so much interest in these early recordings - there's more titles on order than we sold during the first 7 years of fence!
[/quote]

wow- that is amazing.
i can't quite believe
you've had eighty orders.

;) 8) ;)
[/quote]

Double that and more!

Mozzalini

« Reply #47 on: Sun, Sep 27, 2015, 22:44 PM »
On Nov 1st I'll tally up the numbers, weeks will go by, then those numbers (ish) will appear as fully formed CDR titles in the Trading Post. If you miss out then I'm afraid that'll be it until the next time.

Hi! Does this now mean that all those who put their name down for  particular titles aren't ensured copies after all (as stated in the "Back Catalogue" thread)?

Deep breath. What I meant is that if your name hasn't appeared on the wish lists by Sept. 30th, you'll have missed out on these titles until the next time I do something as daft as try and make it possible for folks to buy the rarer titles direct rather than spend way too much on second hand copies on EBay  ;D

Once the titles are made, I'll go through the wish lists, match up titles with names, and only then ask for payment. Looking at the numbers and my fast filling diary, I can't say for sure when I'll have them ready, and I'm not at ease with money-up-front when the time table is so vague.

Hope that's all cool. I'm chuffed that there's so much interest in these early recordings - there's more titles on order than we sold during the first 7 years of fence!

That's good enough for me! Thanks Kwaing.

funky_nomad

« Reply #48 on: Wed, Sep 30, 2015, 11:53 AM »
I can't say for sure when I'll have them ready, and I'm not at ease with money-up-front when the time table is so vague.
So you're not opting for the patented De:Fence pyramid scheme payment method, then?  ;)

kwaing

« Reply #49 on: Wed, Sep 30, 2015, 12:31 PM »
That works best with delivery times of a decade or longer  :)

Leckers

« Reply #50 on: Wed, Sep 30, 2015, 13:40 PM »
I can't say for sure when I'll have them ready, and I'm not at ease with money-up-front when the time table is so vague.
So you're not opting for the patented De:Fence pyramid scheme payment method, then?  ;)

i had a dream last night that
i killed an intruder with my
de-fence box. gutted as the
twat's head chipped off a corner
of the box. still at least the
blood wiped off fine.

kwaing

« Reply #51 on: Fri, Oct 02, 2015, 13:55 PM »
That sounds like Gav's description of what happened when one of the less patient 10x10ers paid him a house call.

Leckers

« Reply #52 on: Fri, Oct 02, 2015, 15:04 PM »
ouch!!! that is one brave
music lover. i mean, imagine
heading out in deepest, darkest
stenny.