Author Topic: mail order  (Read 11470 times)

R

Re: mail order
« Reply #30 on: Thu, Sep 24, 2015, 20:10 PM »
Is the stuff on the TP related to the recent 'ask for numbers' - e.g. if I miss it on the TP thats it?

kwaing

« Reply #31 on: Thu, Sep 24, 2015, 20:55 PM »
On Nov 1st I'll tally up the numbers, weeks will go by, then those numbers (ish) will appear as fully formed CDR titles in the Trading Post. If you miss out then I'm afraid that'll be it until the next time.

baldpar

« Reply #32 on: Thu, Sep 24, 2015, 21:35 PM »
I might be pushing my luck here but will any of the albums be available at a merch stall in the Dreel Halls on 30/10 ?

Roddy

« Reply #33 on: Thu, Sep 24, 2015, 22:44 PM »
Can we have the option of sending you the money now for the ones we have listed as wanting ? We send the list for your ease. You get the cash flow. I don't miss out if they get listed when my Internet is down, out of the country or in the bath as someone else posted?

MirrorMan

« Reply #34 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2015, 09:21 AM »
On Nov 1st I'll tally up the numbers, weeks will go by, then those numbers (ish) will appear as fully formed CDR titles in the Trading Post. If you miss out then I'm afraid that'll be it until the next time.

Hi! Does this now mean that all those who put their name down for  particular titles aren't ensured copies after all (as stated in the "Back Catalogue" thread)?

Dubster

« Reply #35 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2015, 17:28 PM »

I'm going to get confused though 'cos nowhere on the CD does it actually say this is Red on Green. I only know it is 'cos it says so in the Trading Post. 

If only there was an obvious red kc on a green background as a hint to the title ...
oh, that's a hint is it?  :) no use fof i may say so, a highly tenuous hint,as its on the back cover. On my Cd shelf that would make it 'Black on Green based on the spine. or brown jug on yellow on red we're playing that game, i would have called it broee i would

Dubster

« Reply #36 on: Fri, Sep 25, 2015, 17:30 PM »

I'm going to get confused though 'cos nowhere on the CD does it actually say this is Red on Green. I only know it is 'cos it says so in the Trading Post. 

If only there was an obvious red kc on a green background as a hint to the title ...
oh, that's a hint is it?  :) no use for a thicko like me. On my Cd shelf that would make it 'Black on Green based on the spine. or 'brown jug on yellow on red' if we're playing that game
well that went spectacularly wrong.... :-\

Mozzalini

« Reply #37 on: Sat, Sep 26, 2015, 13:36 PM »
Can we have the option of sending you the money now for the ones we have listed as wanting ? We send the list for your ease. You get the cash flow. I don't miss out if they get listed when my Internet is down, out of the country or in the bath as someone else posted?

I'm up for this too if you're reading Kwaing. Missed all the stuff I needed on th TP this week as work internet won't let my do anything at all. I've money ready to go and more than happy to pay in advance.

R

« Reply #38 on: Sat, Sep 26, 2015, 22:12 PM »
ditto!

kwaing

« Reply #39 on: Sat, Sep 26, 2015, 22:52 PM »

Hi! Does this now mean that all those who put their name down for  particular titles aren't ensured copies after all (as stated in the "Back Catalogue" thread)?

Deep breath. What I meant is that if your name hasn't appeared on the wish lists before Sept. 30th, you'll have missed out on these titles until the next time I do something as daft as try and make it possible for folks to buy the rarer titles direct rather than spend way too much on second hand copies on EBay  ;D

Once the titles are made, I'll go through the wish lists, match up titles with names, and only then ask for payment. Looking at the numbers and my fast filling diary, I can't say for sure when I'll have them ready, and I'm not at ease with money-up-front when the time table is so vague.

Hope that's all cool. I'm chuffed that there's so much interest in these early recordings - there's more titles on order than we sold during the first 7 years of fence!
« Last Edit: Tue, Sep 29, 2015, 22:49 PM by kwaing »

kwaing

« Reply #40 on: Sat, Sep 26, 2015, 23:01 PM »
I might be pushing my luck here but will any of the albums be available at a merch stall in the Dreel Halls on 30/10 ?

No, but there's a fair chance there'll be other stuff available at a merch stall in the Dreel Halls over the Hallowe'en weekender.

baldpar

« Reply #41 on: Sun, Sep 27, 2015, 08:45 AM »

No, but there's a fair chance there'll be other stuff available at a merch stall in the Dreel Halls over the Hallowe'en weekender.

Cool. Looking forward to the show on the 30th  :)

MirrorMan

« Reply #42 on: Sun, Sep 27, 2015, 08:59 AM »

Deep breath. What I meant is that if your name hasn't appeared on the wish lists by Sept. 30th, you'll have missed out on these titles until the next time I do something as daft as try and make it possible for folks to buy the rarer titles direct rather than spend way too much on second hand copies on EBay  ;D

Once the titles are made, I'll go through the wish lists, match up titles with names, and only then ask for payment. Looking at the numbers and my fast filling diary, I can't say for sure when I'll have them ready, and I'm not at ease with money-up-front when the time table is so vague.

Hope that's all cool. I'm chuffed that there's so much interest in these early recordings - there's more titles on order than we sold during the first 7 years of fence!

Thanks for the clarification - all now clear! Putting today's birthday money aside!  :)

kwaing

« Reply #43 on: Sun, Sep 27, 2015, 09:53 AM »
*crail high fives*  8)

Leckers

« Reply #44 on: Sun, Sep 27, 2015, 15:28 PM »
][/quote]Hope that's all cool. I'm chuffed that there's so much interest in these early recordings - there's more titles on order than we sold during the first 7 years of fence!
[/quote]

wow- that is amazing.
i can't quite believe
you've had eight orders.

;) 8) ;)