Author Topic: aberfeldy  (Read 2125 times)

michi_p

aberfeldy
« on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 11:41 AM »
I just noticed that tickets for this are on sale now.

http://www.aberfeldyfestival.co.uk/

czefski

Re: aberfeldy
« Reply #1 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 11:50 AM »
Cheers Michi_p, I'd signed up for updates and haven't received one yet, you must be well ahead of the game.

michi_p

« Reply #2 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 12:01 PM »
I just had such a great time last year...I've been looking forward to it for quite some time.

Scotpaulabear

« Reply #3 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 13:14 PM »
Oooh!  Just got my email  :)  Am waiting to hear if we have guests up that weekend from That London, if not I'll try to hop up for a day  :D

stephen

« Reply #4 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 13:48 PM »
Yes. I was just coming on here to say that they'll be on sale today. We haven't announced all the folk that are playing, but there's some really good stuff planned

baldpar

« Reply #5 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 16:50 PM »
Decent line up so far. I'll be nearby in Dunkeld celebrating my wedding anniversary so will try and get along to at least one of the nights. I sure know how to spoil my wife  ;)

Lori

« Reply #6 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 17:16 PM »
A couple of questions: Do we know when KC is playing at Aberfeldy? And is public transportation available? I am from the States and just the idea of driving on the other side of the road terrifies me.

Jackie

« Reply #7 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 17:49 PM »
 :) Line up looking fantastic

michi_p

« Reply #8 on: Wed, Aug 28, 2013, 17:57 PM »
A couple of questions: Do we know when KC is playing at Aberfeldy? And is public transportation available? I am from the States and just the idea of driving on the other side of the road terrifies me.

Hi.not sure when Kenny will be playing,but there is plenty of transport if you come from Edinburgh or Glasgow. Check traveline Scotland... I think. Unless you're travelling Sundays which can be a little more tricky since there are less buses.
Last year was fine though,using the bus and train.