Author Topic: KC Christmas Cavalcade  (Read 4559 times)

lolsmit

• Hanx!
Re: KC Christmas Cavalcade
« Reply #15 on: Mon, Dec 21, 2015, 15:14 PM »
Only downside was the table from Crail Pottery cackling loudly through KC's beautiful rendition of O Holy Night. I'm on a day off today so may head down there and scream at the top of my voice for a few minutes whilst they are making a jug, see how they fucking like it.
;D

stephen

« Reply #16 on: Mon, Dec 21, 2015, 21:45 PM »
I could barely hear the bairn crying with the racket from that band.

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #17 on: Tue, Dec 22, 2015, 12:52 PM »
I could barely hear the bairn crying with the racket from that band.

yeah they were so loud they woke up that deaf neighbour with the hotline to Fife constabulary.  Y'know, the Crail music critic.

Franz, I spoke to them before we drove off, they said that whilst the sound bounces around the square behind the hotel they didn't think it sounded loud enough to be an issue.

Finally the negative waves are getting fired in her direction - good news czefski.

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #18 on: Tue, Dec 22, 2015, 16:40 PM »
I particularly enjoyed that intense rendition of inner crail to outer space among all the other highlights.

River Betty

« Reply #19 on: Thu, Dec 24, 2015, 12:03 PM »
Another amazing evening in the East Neuk Hotel.  Big, big thanks to the KC band.  Bloody marvellous set! Thanks also to Franz Kafka et al for their hospitality. My new years resolution this year is to try and make this my local boozer!  Some hope...but one can.

Aye the prattling pottery people were a bother but it is Christmas.  I somehow managed to zone them out.  Possibly through the medium of triple Bacardi's from the never ending Bacardi pot.  Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph!

Wishing all you hubbers well this Christmas.

Muchos amores x

baldpar

« Reply #20 on: Mon, Dec 28, 2015, 16:46 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06spkmt

This airs on BBC Radio Scotland at 8pm on Xmas Day (available on the iPlayer shortly after).  Did anyone on here make it along and, if so, how was it?

Just listened back to this. Lovely stuff  :)