Author Topic: KC Hogmanay Hootsmon  (Read 7159 times)

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
Re: KC Hogmanay Hootsmon
« Reply #30 on: Fri, Jan 01, 2016, 14:02 PM »
Kc kicking off around 9pm.   Limited menu for hot food - last orders about 8 oclock ish. 

FK

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #31 on: Sat, Jan 02, 2016, 17:51 PM »
Thanks go to all for a great Hogmanay and New Years nights entertainment. Great meeting everyone again in friendly Fife in the lovely East Neuk Hotel.  Loved it all especially, Kennys Amazon song and the Planet song with the audience participation and Kenny and Pip harmonising at the end of the night.   
Great start to 2016 :) :) :) :)

czefski

« Reply #32 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 11:32 AM »
A belter of a night at the East Neuk on New Year's Day. A great mix of KC, Pip D and Skuobhie Dhu Orchestra tunes until well into the wee small hours. Even managed a duet of 'I Wash My Wullie' with KC to end the night.

Thanks to KC, PD and Geeko for entertaining us and the East Neuk boys and girls for organising and providing the much needed midnight soup. The perfect start to 2016.

kwaing

« Reply #33 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 11:49 AM »
That was my favourite New Year since 1996, but in future I shall look a bit closer at the chemical properties of my choice of tipple http://www.fatfree.com/archive/1999/mar/msg00135.html so as not to go upsetting Graham Norton nee Walker's dad.

Okay, back to ParaNorman ...
« Last Edit: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 12:41 PM by kwaing »

Jackie

« Reply #34 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 14:19 PM »
The East Neuk Hotel, be there or be square :)
KC s 'Amazon Receipt Song' was my holiday highlight.

stephen

« Reply #35 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 18:37 PM »
Glad I got ill and missed this. wouldn't want to enjoy myself this year.

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #36 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 20:20 PM »
I quite agree.  People forget that we have been put here to suffer.   Otherwise why would we be born scottish?

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #37 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 20:37 PM »
If I can just argue with myself for a minute (there's nobody else here), we had two fine nights of music fun, so thanks to all concerned for that i.e KC, Stephen, Cptn Geeko and Pip, without who's efforts there would have been a lot less deeper joy in the fundimold.
Czefski name that quote!

A lot of lovely moments, KC singing the contents of the amazon invoice right down to the semi-colons; (with the invoice in his right hand and playing the accordion on his knee with his left); the two brothers harmonising on Lavender Moon, George Clooney running to the lav to avoid having to be one of the planets and people dancing happily in the middle.

Braw.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #38 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 21:42 PM »
If I can just argue with myself for a minute (there's nobody else here), we had two fine nights of music fun, so thanks to all concerned for that i.e KC, Stephen, Cptn Geeko and Pip, without who's efforts there would have been a lot less deeper joy in the fundimold.
Czefski name that quote!

A lot of lovely moments, KC singing the contents of the amazon invoice right down to the semi-colons; (with the invoice in his right hand and playing the accordion on his knee with his left); the two brothers harmonising on Lavender Moon, George Clooney running to the lav to avoid having to be one of the planets and people dancing happily in the middle.

Braw.
Indeed!  You were particularly good as planet Venus! 
The soup at midnight was great to thanks to Martin for that.  :)

czefski

« Reply #39 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 22:00 PM »
A lot less deeper joy in the fundimold.
Czefski name that quote!

That would be the late great Stanley Unwin, off side 2 of The Small Faces wonderful Ogden's Nut Gone Flake. 10 points to Slytherin..

johnmac

« Reply #40 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 22:37 PM »
Thanks to everyone for a great night of songs, company and soup on the 1st (and very early morning on the 2nd).
A real highlight of this, and any other, year.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #41 on: Sun, Jan 03, 2016, 23:36 PM »
Particularly enjoyed Kennys cover of the associates looking forward to that album 👍