Author Topic: 1996 World Two-er of Fife  (Read 14360 times)

annarkay

Re: 1996 World Two-er of Fife
« Reply #15 on: Fri, Jan 08, 2016, 20:45 PM »

but it'll be full-to-burstin' with the spirit of '96.

96 - loved that year of my life - it's kinda weird that is - the mention of 96 and having not long listened to a certain album, i am transported back in time - for this little person that was a year of COLOUR! :red jeans,orange (ina) bottles,
yellow fields,green grass and moss covered tree stumps,blue soap, purple doc martins..aww days gone by -if only I could print off my photographic memories and download the film from the archives of my mind but alas science has yet to work out how to do that.  If your gigs are full of that kind of colourful energy Kwaing then all you hubbers are in for a blast!!   8)

fuctifano

« Reply #16 on: Fri, Jan 08, 2016, 22:29 PM »

96 - loved that year of my life - it's kinda weird that is - the mention of 96 and having not long listened to a certain album, i am transported back in time - for this little person that was a year of COLOUR! :red jeans,orange (ina) bottles,
yellow fields,green grass and moss covered tree stumps,blue soap, purple doc martins..aww days gone by -if only I could print off my photographic memories and download the film from the archives of my mind but alas science has yet to work out how to do that.  If your gigs are full of that kind of colourful energy Kwaing then all you hubbers are in for a blast!!   8)

remember those rave tshirts that changed colour? hyperglow or something. is that the right era?

thebot

« Reply #17 on: Fri, Jan 08, 2016, 22:56 PM »

remember those rave tshirts that changed colour? hyperglow or something. is that the right era?
Global Hypercolour Fano, Global Hypercolour.

annarkay

« Reply #18 on: Fri, Jan 08, 2016, 23:09 PM »

yas!  that was theee era...the hotter you got the top changed colour .(being stylish of course I never owned one just marveled at those who did)  ;)

Scotpaulabear

« Reply #19 on: Fri, Jan 08, 2016, 23:58 PM »
Ah, Hypercolour!  Great memories there - but isn't that more an 80s child thing 8)

May have to head up to the MIL's and pop over for a night in Newport...

annarkay

« Reply #20 on: Sat, Jan 09, 2016, 00:26 AM »
Ah, Hypercolour!  Great memories there - but isn't that more an 80s child thing 8)

yup they were part of the "aceed" times but were still spotted on some backs well into the 90s

FilthySwan

« Reply #21 on: Sat, Jan 09, 2016, 07:12 AM »
Fuck, I go away working on the 18th.

stephen

« Reply #22 on: Sun, Jan 10, 2016, 21:09 PM »

Finally.

FilthySwan

« Reply #23 on: Sun, Jan 10, 2016, 22:02 PM »

Finally.

Ok, work is a loose term perhaps.

Captainfourhorns

« Reply #24 on: Mon, Jan 11, 2016, 08:26 AM »

arab

« Reply #25 on: Mon, Jan 11, 2016, 08:32 AM »
my birthday weekend - nice.

FilthySwan

« Reply #26 on: Mon, Jan 11, 2016, 20:47 PM »

Oh and now Michael Head is playing the Oran Mor the week after and I cant make that either. Balls.

TishyTash

« Reply #27 on: Wed, Jan 13, 2016, 16:53 PM »
Aw smeg I'm booked to go away that weekend. Now I have a choice. I should make sunday though.

kwaing

« Reply #28 on: Thu, Jan 14, 2016, 22:39 PM »
Newport details have been added to the original World Two-er post

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #29 on: Sat, Jan 16, 2016, 03:32 AM »
will you be using your usual intensified amplifier and your loud microphone for your high-pitched singing?