Author Topic: cupar arts festival  (Read 2293 times)

adamski

cupar arts festival
« on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 09:11 AM »
Hello there - newbie alert!!!
Don't know if I'm allowed to introduce myself by starting a topic - however I haven't seen this advertised on the hubbub, however I am a newbie I've probably missed it!?

http://cupararts.org.uk/events/

Found and kid Canaveral are playing one weekend then withered hand is the next! I personally can't wait!!
Anyway hello! :)

Kimmers

Re: cupar arts festival
« Reply #1 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 09:22 AM »
Hello there - newbie alert!!!
Don't know if I'm allowed to introduce myself by starting a topic - however I haven't seen this advertised on the hubbub, however I am a newbie I've probably missed it!?

http://cupararts.org.uk/events/

Found and kid Canaveral are playing one weekend then withered hand is the next! I personally can't wait!!
Anyway hello! :)

Hello! I think starting a new topic is a good way to introduce yourself.  8)

Uncle Beesly

« Reply #2 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 17:21 PM »
Hello!  Yes I can heartily recommend these gigs in Cupar!   Get along to them. It's a good way to warm up in October. I'm from Cupar & may well turn up to all of these drunk on Buckfast ( did I mention I'm from Cupar ?) with Vicster....but don't let any of that put you off. Also - Jo Foster will be supporting Withered Dan Band & she will be this - awesome!

Captainfourhorns

« Reply #3 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 17:35 PM »
Hi Pete

Uncle Beesly

« Reply #4 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 18:50 PM »
Good Morning Captain.

michi_p

« Reply #5 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 19:01 PM »
i am getting increasingly annoyed with my choice of profession. this working away means i miss more and more of these events. a real bummer that is.

anyway. i saw jo foster at the ultramouse thingy in anster last year. she was fantastic. so go and see her. and dan of course. should be a fun night out.

Jackie

« Reply #6 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 19:33 PM »
Hello adamski
I've not see Jo Foster before so looking forward to catching her at some point although it probably cant be at the Cupar event.

czefski

« Reply #7 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 21:53 PM »
We have tickets for the Wither Hand/Jo Foster show. I believe Jo can be a bit unpredictable sometimes, I'm really looking forward to it.

thebot

« Reply #8 on: Wed, Aug 21, 2013, 21:58 PM »
Jo Foster is fucking brilliant.  A serious treat.

adamski

« Reply #9 on: Fri, Aug 23, 2013, 20:00 PM »
Excellent, thanks for the advice 're jo foster, will definitely check it out, hadn't heard of her before to be honest!!!
Looking forward to it all, especially withered hand, his show at the queens hall was tremendous, as was the weekend before that! But I don't think Elmwood college is going to sound as good as the queens, the sound in that venue was superb!!  ;D