Author Topic: Yellae Deu(than)ks  (Read 1428 times)

kwaing

Yellae Deu(than)ks
« on: Mon, Mar 28, 2016, 15:45 PM »
Gogs Maclean
Captain Geeko
Malcolm Middleton
onthefly
Brave Little Note
Lomond Campbell
Hamish Hawk and the New Outfit
Josh Fuchs
Gummi Bako
Withered Hand
Whisky Stephen
Ade Broon
Cluhrr
... and the AIA ...

TAKE A BOW  8) 8)

Thanks all for making YD3 a total blast.

Jackie

Re: Yellae Deu(than)ks
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Mar 28, 2016, 16:40 PM »
Loved it - great music and catching up with friends, what better way to spend Easter.
Thanks KC and all xx

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #2 on: Mon, Mar 28, 2016, 18:03 PM »
Thanks to everyone and specially Kenny for making Easter such a great weekend at the deuks.  The music was fab as was meeting up with everyone again, it gets better every time.  Special thanks to Lynn and Danny for their hospitality on Saturday afternoon! 

johnmac

« Reply #3 on: Mon, Mar 28, 2016, 23:02 PM »
Huge thanks to everyone who played, and to Kenny for giving us all such a special weekend- and it was great to see you all.

I make that six terrific weekends (or parts of weekends) so far in 2016. Not bad!

Dubster

« Reply #4 on: Tue, Mar 29, 2016, 08:37 AM »
It is with great sadness that myself and Mr Dubster leave the East Neuk this morning and head south to old London town. Another epic weekend, too many highlights to list but always the favourite bit for me, aside from the music of course, is walking into the room on the first night and being greeted by the love and hugs of some very dear friends. DMELLTPO was a great way to start YD. Thanks Kenny for 'Two Frocks', that made my evening :-*.   

Massive thanks to all those behind the scenes who put this thing together - if any of the AIA (other than Gummi) are lurking on here, you are true stars, particularly the lovely 'bar tenders' who stay out to the we small hours so we can selfishly enjoy ourselves.  Please pass on our thanks to them KC.

it was all so great and made even better by Lynne and Danny's hospitality on Saturday which enabled some of us to actually meet and talk properly for the first time after dancing madly side by side for years.

The music - loved it all. First time seeing Hamish with a full band - excellent.

My final word..Josh - not just a musical star with a great future but not too hard on the eye either. Shame I'm old enough to be his mother  ;)

a.heathen

• Wherever I go so does me go.
« Reply #5 on: Tue, Mar 29, 2016, 15:28 PM »
Very enjoyable.
So good to see everyone,  and spend time with you all.

As I said that Kwaing set was brilliant. And also the Malcolm Middleton bonus. Sorry I had that year off!

Gummi Bako brought tears to our eyes.
And I remembered why I enjoy Withered Hand songs so much.

Of the new (to me) folks, Brave Little Note was my favourite.

In closing: dance mix bagpipes
 8)

lynneh1

« Reply #6 on: Wed, Mar 30, 2016, 13:58 PM »
Once again a fantastic weekend - thanks to all - I'm still a bit tired  :)