Author Topic: The Bound of the Red Deer  (Read 5068 times)

kwaing

Re: The Bound of the Red Deer
« Reply #15 on: Mon, May 30, 2016, 20:00 PM »
The tour is going to the Jays Vs Yankees game tonight, I'm going to shout stuff like "nae urgency umpire" in between strikes, see how we get on.

kwaing

« Reply #16 on: Tue, May 31, 2016, 13:04 PM »
The Blue Jays led by 4-0 right up until the Yankees last inning when the replacement pitcher, recently injured and apparently on the mend, lobbed in such a slow ball at one point (still 75mph or so) that the Yankees earned themselves 2 points by hitting it over the fence. The pitcher was swapped out for their third choice and he allowed one batsman to walk, then to get to 2nd base (maybe even by sneaking, I don't know for everyone's on their feet by this time) and then it's 3 strikes and you're out! final score 4-2.

33000 attendance for a Monday night? Not bad. Mexican wave rattled around the Rogers Centre 4 times during the game, and after a celebratory margarita at the Skyway Diner MJ and I were chased up Queens by what can only be described as a toothless zombie calling "jeeyust a dawler sweedee, jeeyust a dawluhhr".

See yiz in Belleville, hosers.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #17 on: Tue, May 31, 2016, 21:48 PM »
Exciting stuff, but did ye throw him a dollar?   

sausagepie

« Reply #18 on: Thu, Jun 09, 2016, 12:54 PM »
I think this is the saddest thread I have every read - we live 2 hours from Montreal and did not see this until today - was there last Thursday and could have easily made the trip to see you King. Hope all is well and please come back again - this LP sounds great.