Author Topic: May Bank Holiday  (Read 7475 times)

Bongo Mango

Re: May Bank Holiday
« Reply #30 on: Fri, Apr 29, 2016, 00:46 AM »
Hello everyone - the East Neuk Hotel has asked if anyone else wants tickets for Monday evening could you contact the Hotel directly. The number is 01333 451365.
For those of you already on the list I have given them your names.  Bongo Mango caused a bit of a stir!!

Thanks.

Ah shit shit why? It's Clurr Jackie x

Jackie

« Reply #31 on: Fri, Apr 29, 2016, 09:52 AM »
 :D I will get Paul to change it to Clurrr x

Bongo Mango

« Reply #32 on: Fri, Apr 29, 2016, 11:15 AM »

Thanks sweet.  See you there x

Scottina

« Reply #33 on: Fri, Apr 29, 2016, 12:50 PM »

Thanks sweet.  See you there x
HA HA I HEARD YOU WERE BANNED!!!!!!

baldpar

« Reply #34 on: Sun, May 01, 2016, 19:26 PM »
Ticket sorted for tomorrow. Will there be copies of the latest picket fence available?

fuctifano

« Reply #35 on: Mon, May 02, 2016, 23:06 PM »
after spending all weejend in the neuk I couldn't get to this. fudging work/school. bet you're all having fun right now ya buggers x

baldpar

« Reply #36 on: Tue, May 03, 2016, 07:43 AM »
after spending all weejend in the neuk I couldn't get to this. fudging work/school. bet you're all having fun right now ya buggers x

You are right. Three great sets from all involved. KC did the Queens of Brush County album track by track.  I also got a copy of the latest picket fence disc.  Struggling to read the tiny print for the tracklisting though.  The East Neuk Hotel is a lovely venue.

Jackie

« Reply #37 on: Tue, May 03, 2016, 08:58 AM »
Great night - so much talent for guys so young ---- and that's just Kenny :)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #38 on: Tue, May 03, 2016, 09:12 AM »
Yes great night in the cosy East Neuk Hotel, the handsome Josh sporting a new haircut sang with confidence, Hamish up to his usual high standards making us all laugh with his facial expressions and Kenny sporting a new haircut and beard trim, singing those songs from the album, made it another unique night in the Neuk. Worth driving over there and back on the same night and good to catch up with everyone.   😊😊😊😊😊

losttheplot

« Reply #39 on: Tue, May 03, 2016, 11:27 AM »
Yes, yet another fantastic night.  Special thanks to Kenny for starting the rendition of Happy Birthday,  and to everyone else who joined in.  Karen was was properly embarrassed! I hope you all got a piece of cake  to enjoy  :)

arab

« Reply #40 on: Tue, May 03, 2016, 20:07 PM »
Me and the plus one had fun. Been a while since we had a Monday night in the Neuk. Good venue and great tunes. Cheers. Plus got two new kc related albums.  couldn't face watching my team get relegated so it took my mind off things

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #41 on: Wed, May 04, 2016, 11:54 AM »
Enjoyed all the music and think Hamish Hawk is better playing solo - almost as if the full band distracts a little from his close performance style and his personable character.

Mrs Joy next door continues to teach us all how to live life to the full. She had her email complaint in to Fife Council by 9pm.  We should be grateful to have in our midst such a cheerful and positive personality. An inspiration.  Carpe Diem.

Jackie

« Reply #42 on: Wed, May 04, 2016, 13:12 PM »
Enjoyed all the music and think Hamish Hawk is better playing solo - almost as if the full band distracts a little from his close performance style and his personable character.

Mrs Joy next door continues to teach us all how to live life to the full. She had her email complaint in to Fife Council by 9pm.  We should be grateful to have in our midst such a cheerful and positive personality. An inspiration.  Carpe Diem.
Can't we send Josh and Hamish round personally to charm her --- no offence Kenny.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #43 on: Wed, May 04, 2016, 18:12 PM »

What, that was before Kenny and his high pitched voice and that extra long note he held on to!  Result for Kenny surely 😊😊