Author Topic: Don't Save It For The Salad  (Read 14312 times)

a.heathen

• Wherever I go so does me go.
Re: Don't Save It For The Salad
« Reply #30 on: Sun, Jul 17, 2016, 18:29 PM »
It's a tiny venue.
As a Barbican member I am disappointed their email bulletin failed  to advise me of this.

Ah well.
Better change my songkick status.

Captain Geeko

• Captain Geeko's Recording Emporium
« Reply #31 on: Mon, Jul 18, 2016, 11:50 AM »
https://instagram.com/p/BH5i8ZsjV7B/

https://instagram.com/p/BH5E83dAdsP/

here's what you could have won - delighted the show's sold out but sorry for you that can't get a ticket

:-*
« Last Edit: Mon, Jul 18, 2016, 11:58 AM by Captain Geeko »

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #32 on: Mon, Jul 18, 2016, 16:59 PM »
Shake it !

Dubster

« Reply #33 on: Mon, Jul 18, 2016, 18:43 PM »
Ah  brings back happy memories of Gummi's epic set at Yellae Deuks - so funny watching the bemusement on some people's faces (Mr D in particular) as they tried to work out why some members of the audience were getting on down when they hadn't got a clue what he was singing.  Naturally, those of us with our finger on the pulse of popular music recognized old Swifty's song within a few lines... :D

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #34 on: Tue, Jul 19, 2016, 07:51 AM »
Kenny you need to do at least two nights down there, you have sold out too fast, if the big bands can put on extra nights in the SECC you should be able to do something down there for your fans.

Dubster

« Reply #35 on: Tue, Jul 19, 2016, 09:20 AM »
Kenny you need to do at least two nights down there, you have sold out too fast, if the big bands can put on extra nights in the SECC you should be able to do something down there for your fans.
Absolutely.   Or do a mini-acoustic set for the die-hard fans chez Dubster in South London ;D ;)

a.heathen

• Wherever I go so does me go.
« Reply #36 on: Tue, Jul 19, 2016, 09:40 AM »

here's what you could have won - delighted the show's sold out but sorry for you that can't get a ticket

:-*

Well, I am available for merch stall business.
I got a good CV.

kwaing

« Reply #37 on: Tue, Jul 19, 2016, 10:16 AM »
Absolutely.   Or do a mini-acoustic set for the die-hard fans chez Dubster in South London ;D ;)

This September gig is essentially a press release for the album - we're playing the Barbican with full band as part of our January tour.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #38 on: Tue, Jul 19, 2016, 13:14 PM »
Now there's something for you to look forward to Dubster!   😀

Dubster

« Reply #39 on: Tue, Jul 19, 2016, 14:39 PM »

This September gig is essentially a press release for the album - we're playing the Barbican with full band as part of our January tour.
Excellent news.  Will do utmost to get tickets for that gig  :D

Anything happening in the East Neuk at Christmas?  For the first time ever during my adult life, I will be in St.Andrews for Christmas with all the family....

klv

« Reply #40 on: Fri, Jul 22, 2016, 23:17 PM »

Excellent news.  Will do utmost to get tickets for that gig  :D

Anything happening in the East Neuk at Christmas?  For the first time ever during my adult life, I will be in St.Andrews for Christmas with all the family....

Hey Dubster - just found this! http://www.stubhub.co.uk/king-creosote-tickets-king-creosote-london-hoxton-hall-7-9-2016/event/9623115/?GCID=chAFF10653-_-geoUK-_-partStereoboard+-+UKs+Largest+Music+Community&source=aw&awc=4307_1469225179_51c456e5751e98223063f8c1546b23c8&mbox=1&sType=BLENDED&sort=price+asc&qty=2
Only 100 a ticket  :o  ;D ;D

Dubster

« Reply #41 on: Mon, Jul 25, 2016, 23:15 PM »
Ha! Cheeky bastards.  That really shouldnt be allowed  >:(

Sorry KLV, wasnt ignoring you, just been offline most of weekend and only just seen this.  I'm not getting all the notifications from the hub that I should be getting via email, for some reason... :(

Steptoe

« Reply #42 on: Fri, Jul 29, 2016, 23:41 PM »
Got my tickets for my first KC gig, well happy  ;D

http://www.burnsmuseum.org.uk/event/upside-doon-music-with-a-scots-accent/

sounds like a good night of music, only heard one of the other bands before, saw 'Trongate Rum Riots' at Glasgow Merchant City last year.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #43 on: Tue, Aug 02, 2016, 13:33 PM »
Tickets on sale for St Andrews gig today

Leckers

« Reply #44 on: Tue, Aug 02, 2016, 16:52 PM »
hector bizerk. lol.