Author Topic: kwaing's hub holiday  (Read 1988 times)

the janny

• Administrator
kwaing's hub holiday
« on: Mon, Jul 04, 2016, 21:10 PM »
Hello

I've had a request from the Hub user kwaing to temporarily suspend their Private Messaging system. If you try and send a PM you will receive an error message. I apologize for the terse nature of the error message. It's a system default and nothing personal. I will fix this when I get a minute.

Cheers, the janny

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: kwaing's hub holiday
« Reply #1 on: Sat, Jul 09, 2016, 12:33 PM »
Think there is something up with the whole messaging system I have tried to message someone a few times and it doesn't seem to work.  So Johnmac hope you are well and your daughter is fine too.

MirrorMan

« Reply #2 on: Sat, Jul 09, 2016, 13:00 PM »
Think there is something up with the whole messaging system I have tried to message someone a few times and it doesn't seem to work.  So Johnmac hope you are well and your daughter is fine too.

And me - I have tried to contact AETC twice to confirm the availabity of CDRs I want to order (as advised in the catalogue with the latest newsletter) - but no response!

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #3 on: Sat, Jul 09, 2016, 13:07 PM »
Got a message just now someone must have flicked a switch!

AETC

« Reply #4 on: Mon, Jul 11, 2016, 21:27 PM »

And me - I have tried to contact AETC twice to confirm the availabity of CDRs I want to order (as advised in the catalogue with the latest newsletter) - but no response!

Analogue lives in digital times.