Author Topic: Neepso Hallowe'en  (Read 2799 times)

ayjayemm

Re: Neepso Hallowe'en
« Reply #15 on: Wed, Sep 14, 2016, 02:06 AM »
Yes please, Yes please. Ester and I are definitely making it this year.

...putting on the Ritz! :-)

oh... you KNOW it !!! ;)

gladad

« Reply #16 on: Sun, Sep 18, 2016, 19:26 PM »
Count me in and anither. Ta.

TishyTash

« Reply #17 on: Tue, Sep 20, 2016, 20:49 PM »
I'd like one please!

creophile

« Reply #18 on: Fri, Sep 30, 2016, 08:01 AM »
me and Jo too please

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #19 on: Sat, Oct 01, 2016, 08:28 AM »
This year's pagan celebration takes place in the Dreel Hall on Saturday October 29th from 7.30pm until 10.30pm. A very limited number of tickets will go on sale on or around October 1st, and the allocation of these tickets will take into account stuff like past performance, distance travelled, the cut of your jib and so forth.

Please note:-

1. Those travelling to attend the Triassic Tusk event on Friday 28th need not worry too much about the cut of their jib.
2. This year's event is even more of a label celebration than in previous years, and as such the dress code is as enigmatic as it is unbreakable. Think along the lines of "to the nines", "flamboyant" and beyond.
3. Those (still) in possession of the summer aetc 'zine already have an invitation for two, so please use this thread as your RSVP so we can work out how many tickets to put up for sale on or around November 1st.
4. Josh Fuchs, Gummi Bako, Pip Dylan and kc have all agreed to entertain, but thus far only one of these luminaries has agreed to perform their own music, and we'll have the best of the Moonhop Deejays on hand to keep you all on your toes.
5. Questions? No thanks.

It is a sort of question - should you not put the tickets up for sale today 1st October rather than 1st November.  Just trying to help and if you do I would like a couple of extra ones please for Gavin and Kirstie 😊

fuctifano

« Reply #20 on: Sat, Oct 01, 2016, 22:10 PM »
yes please. not sure on the plus one. working on it (steady)

plus one is a goer.
(steady!)

thebot

« Reply #21 on: Sat, Oct 01, 2016, 23:08 PM »
yes please. not sure on the plus one. working on it (steady)

plus one is a goer.
(steady!)

;D

thebot

« Reply #22 on: Thu, Oct 27, 2016, 13:04 PM »
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jackie

« Reply #23 on: Sun, Oct 30, 2016, 13:34 PM »
Pip Dylan's marionette show was just beautiful, I found it really moving. A totally unexpected treat.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #24 on: Tue, Nov 01, 2016, 08:20 AM »

4. Josh Fuchs, Gummi Bako, Pip Dylan and kc have all agreed to entertain, but thus far only one of these luminaries has agreed to perform their own music, and we'll have the best of the Moonhop Deejays on hand to keep you all on your toes.
5. Questions? No thanks.
[/quote]

it was great to see everyone dressed up on Saturday.  Here was me thinking Pip and Gummi were going to be singing KC songs how wrong could I be!  Pips marionette show was hilarious what a talented guy he is.  Gummi had lots of explaining to do for anyone to understand the war game he took hours setting up, think it ended up in a draw.  Josh was in fine form although a wee bit of chat inbetween his songs would be good, don't know if he sold any of his EPs but it is a great wee one to buy.  Kenny had problems with his chords on the accordion which no doubt will have annoyed him greatly and he will give us a perfect rendition on Friday as he will have nailed it by then.  Thanks KC for the free night and to all who entertained, whisky Steve, Josh, Gummi, Kenny and bar staff on the cocktails. The bowling club afterwards was bouncing with Pip on the guitar in the rockabilly band had us dancing into the early hours. 💃🏾

johnmac

« Reply #25 on: Tue, Nov 01, 2016, 23:28 PM »
Just to second Lavinia. A big thank you to Kenny, Pip , Gummi, Josh and Stephen, and everyone who helped,  for being so generous and giving us all such a terrific time.
 Another great Fence night.

fuctifano

« Reply #26 on: Wed, Nov 02, 2016, 23:15 PM »
Great weekend! Big thanks to everyone who gave up their time and put in a whole lot of effort (and probably expense) to put on such a party on Friday and a lovely chilled and totally unexpected Saturday  night.
Yer aw braw! :D

Dubster

« Reply #27 on: Thu, Nov 03, 2016, 15:49 PM »
Another great weekend, thanks to all concerned.  Friday night was a cracker, great music (live and otherwise), lots of dancing, excellent effort on the part of the costume wearers.  An all round fun night, made even more amusing by the effect of the whisky on the singers - 500 miles travelled to see him play and Dan forgets the words to his new song. Tsk Tsk  ;)

Saturday night, likewise, loads of fun.  Nice not to be wearing jeans and a checked shirt for a change.  Loved the 'don't call it a puppet!' show, truly inspired and somehow very moving.  Sorry Josh, was having so much fun that I forgot to buy your EP, as we were ushered off to the bowling club pretty quickly at the end - I would have done otherwise as thoroughly enjoyed your songs. Kwaing, thank you for the music and putting on this event for nothing.  Thanks obviously also to Stephen and Gummi for their contribution and everyone else involved, including the lovely bar staff.  Pip Dylan's band at the bowling club was a real bonus - think the locals were a bit bemused, mind, by us lot in our posh togs  ;D.