Author Topic: Lomond Campbell, Kwaing Creasite and Moon Hop tour a bit of Scotland in November  (Read 1930 times)

stephen

And we might even launch the new Lomond Campbell album.

We won't have copies, i think everyone knows that by now, but you can pre-order them if you fancy. It's a good album by the way.

Tickets and albums are here. Other tickets are at the venues i think.

http://triassictusk.com/shop/

« Last Edit: Wed, Nov 02, 2016, 21:04 PM by stephen »

AETC

Re: Lomond Campbell Tour
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Oct 24, 2016, 23:46 PM »
did you perchance mean "Lomond Campbell Stoor"?

michi_p

« Reply #2 on: Tue, Oct 25, 2016, 13:18 PM »
better get in early...

can i put my name down for any spares for the edinburgh gig on the 18th...in case anyone sadly isn't able to attend? i totally missed this.

stephen

« Reply #3 on: Tue, Oct 25, 2016, 19:15 PM »
I forgot about this cause it took me so long to put things up on the site, but i think i've put stuff up now.

stephen

« Reply #4 on: Tue, Oct 25, 2016, 20:52 PM »
I don't know how to load pictures here, so here's a link to the tickets...

http://triassictusk.com/shop/

thebot

« Reply #5 on: Tue, Oct 25, 2016, 20:55 PM »
New Lomond LP - well that's made my day.

stephen

I just updated it, cause i've properly put the albums up for pre-order. As it happens, i think the cds might have arrived today, but i haven't opened the post yet.

stephen

Tour over, thanks to everyone that came and enjoyed it.

This was the first Triassic Tusk tour and it seemed to go ok, some things went well - the music, some things could have been better - the ticket sales and the sound quality in some of the venues. (Hawick sound was amazing). Lomond, PHA11, Kwaing and Captain Geeko are very talented folk. I have some good records.

The Moon Hop is now officially dead.

We'll return next year under a new guise...

kwaing

Hawick parking, sound and hospitality was amazing.
Edinburgh parking was amazing.
The lack of some or all of the above in Glasgow and Aberdeen equally amazing.

stephen

That's right, i forgot about the parking. I'm going to add that to the big list of things to ask venues about.

Captainfourhorns

That's right, i forgot about the parking. I'm going to add that to the big list of things to ask venues about.

BUSINESS LESSON

Roddy

Browsing in Vinyl exchange in Manchester in their promo cd boxes I find Lomond Campbell Black River Promise out on 3Nov 2017 on Heavenly Records
" the album was discovered by Jeff Barrett of Heavenly Recordings who have subsequently remastered the record updated the art work......"

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Browsing in Vinyl exchange in Manchester in their promo cd boxes I find Lomond Campbell Black River Promise out on 3Nov 2017 on Heavenly Records
" the album was discovered by Jeff Barrett of Heavenly Recordings who have subsequently remastered the record updated the art work......"

Great album saw Ziggy perform it with pumpkin seed orchestra during Edinburgh Festival it was fab!

Fabulous

baldpar

Great album saw Ziggy perform it with pumpkin seed orchestra during Edinburgh Festival it was fab!

Fabulous

I saw one of the shows too. It was fantastic. I see they are doing it again during Celtic Connections next year.