Author Topic: king creosote's January 2017 tour  (Read 4511 times)

fuctifano

Re: king creosote's January 2017 tour
« Reply #30 on: Tue, Feb 07, 2017, 23:37 PM »
hello cawseetiger
finding new stuff in your 40s is the new losing your shit in your 20s.

cawseetiger

« Reply #31 on: Tue, Feb 07, 2017, 23:48 PM »
Welcome to the Hub Cawseetiger.  I'm sure it was 80 well spent at the merch stall.

Yup...I knew the Xmas cash I got sent would come in handy :)

cawseetiger

« Reply #32 on: Tue, Feb 07, 2017, 23:49 PM »
hello cawseetiger
finding new stuff in your 40s is the new losing your shit in your 20s.

Hello :)
I lost my shit yonks back...

Jackie

« Reply #33 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 07:55 AM »
Welcome to the Hub Cawseetiger.  I'm sure it was 80 well spent at the merch stall.

Yup...I knew the Xmas cash I got sent would come in handy :)
Hello and welcome. Now you have found KC you will have no problem at all spending your Xmas money!!  It's a lot of fun finding releases old and new,sometimes you have to be patient but it's always worth the wait.

kwaing

« Reply #34 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 12:29 PM »
PS....if anyone knows the set list from Norwich I'd appreciate it.

The main set :- you just want/wake up to this/love life/Betelguese/faux call/peter rabbit tea/rules of engagement/melin wynt/surface.

The encore :- carry on dancing/star of hope.

There might've been one or two other songs in there, but the extra songs were different each night and nobody (me) took note.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #35 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 16:10 PM »
Cawseetiger welcome, bet your chuffed KC replied to your question! You will need to make a trip up to Crail to see him there the first Sunday of the month lovely wee place for a weekend break.  😎

cawseetiger

« Reply #36 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 18:56 PM »

The main set :- you just want/wake up to this/love life/Betelguese/faux call/peter rabbit tea/rules of engagement/melin wynt/surface.

The encore :- carry on dancing/star of hope.

There might've been one or two other songs in there, but the extra songs were different each night and nobody (me) took note.

Wow nice one KC appreciate the reply. I wasn't sure whether 'All the 3s' had made an appearance? Twas a good night and glad you enjoyed the cathedral. I'm a non native (exiled Yorkshireman) so may have to heed your advice and visit. Cheers.

cawseetiger

« Reply #37 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 18:57 PM »
Cawseetiger welcome, bet your chuffed KC replied to your question! You will need to make a trip up to Crail to see him there the first Sunday of the month lovely wee place for a weekend break.  😎

Yeah....nice bonus after only a few posts. Cheers for the welcome:)

kwaing

« Reply #38 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 20:07 PM »
Maybe "I'm a great believer in 3s" ...

cawseetiger

« Reply #39 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 20:26 PM »

To be honest I was just chuffed to be there 😊

Sunday_Boy

« Reply #40 on: Wed, Feb 08, 2017, 20:50 PM »
This was one of the encores at the Barbican, after The Lengths sung by Lomond Campbell.

lolsmit

• Hanx!
« Reply #41 on: Thu, Feb 09, 2017, 10:32 AM »
Hello, my first ever post on the pages of the forum. I'm fairly new to KC as I stumbled across the From Scotland with Love film when it aired on the BBC and automatically fell in love with the soundtrack. I was chuffed that even in my mid 40s I'd found something 'new'. Therefore the only chance to catch Kenny live since then was his recent gig in Norwich towards the end of January and having booked my ticket the day they were released i was like a kid waiting for Christmas! I managed to grab a good seat and settled in for the night....the wait was well worth it and although I knew the new tracks I'll admit to not knowing the ones played towards the end...although Star of Hope was definitely one. Even though I was 80 down after buying up stuff from the merchandise stand it was a cracking night despite being up since 5am for work. Hopefully it won't be too long until KCs next venture to Norwich. Anyway that's my first post done...ta x
Hey cawseetiger, welcome in!  Always good to see more bsp fans aboard, there's a few on here  :P

cawseetiger

« Reply #42 on: Thu, Feb 09, 2017, 22:17 PM »
Hello, my first ever post on the pages of the forum. I'm fairly new to KC as I stumbled across the From Scotland with Love film when it aired on the BBC and automatically fell in love with the soundtrack. I was chuffed that even in my mid 40s I'd found something 'new'. Therefore the only chance to catch Kenny live since then was his recent gig in Norwich towards the end of January and having booked my ticket the day they were released i was like a kid waiting for Christmas! I managed to grab a good seat and settled in for the night....the wait was well worth it and although I knew the new tracks I'll admit to not knowing the ones played towards the end...although Star of Hope was definitely one. Even though I was 80 down after buying up stuff from the merchandise stand it was a cracking night despite being up since 5am for work. Hopefully it won't be too long until KCs next venture to Norwich. Anyway that's my first post done...ta x
Hey cawseetiger, welcome in!  Always good to see more bsp fans aboard, there's a few on here  :P

Ah ha....yes a big BSP fan indeed and I guess we may post elsewhere perhaps? 😊

lolsmit

• Hanx!
« Reply #43 on: Fri, Feb 10, 2017, 09:30 AM »
Aye, ORK, though not so much these days, not a lot happening round there.  Thought I recognised the moniker and checked with my mate Paul (avocet) before making an @rse of myself.  You doing any of the April gigs?

cawseetiger

« Reply #44 on: Fri, Feb 10, 2017, 13:48 PM »
Aye, ORK, though not so much these days, not a lot happening round there.  Thought I recognised the moniker and checked with my mate Paul (avocet) before making an @rse of myself.  You doing any of the April gigs?

Ah....nice one. Alas no April gigs for me due to work and dates not fitting...no gig in the east, which doesn't help. Are you getting to any?