Author Topic: king creosote's January 2017 tour  (Read 3574 times)

lolsmit

• Hanx!
Re: king creosote's January 2017 tour
« Reply #45 on: Fri, Feb 10, 2017, 15:27 PM »
Hello, my first ever post on the pages of the forum. I'm fairly new to KC as I stumbled across the From Scotland with Love film when it aired on the BBC and automatically fell in love with the soundtrack. I was chuffed that even in my mid 40s I'd found something 'new'. Therefore the only chance to catch Kenny live since then was his recent gig in Norwich towards the end of January and having booked my ticket the day they were released i was like a kid waiting for Christmas! I managed to grab a good seat and settled in for the night....the wait was well worth it and although I knew the new tracks I'll admit to not knowing the ones played towards the end...although Star of Hope was definitely one. Even though I was 80 down after buying up stuff from the merchandise stand it was a cracking night despite being up since 5am for work. Hopefully it won't be too long until KCs next venture to Norwich. Anyway that's my first post done...ta x
PS....if anyone knows the set list from Norwich I'd appreciate it.
Hey cawseetiger, welcome in!  Always good to see more bsp fans aboard, there's a few on here  :P
Ah ha....yes a big BSP fan indeed and I guess we may post elsewhere perhaps? 😊
Aye, ORK, though not so much these days, not a lot happening round there.  Thought I recognised the moniker and checked with my mate Paul (avocet) before making an @rse of myself.  You doing any of the April gigs?
Ah....nice one. Alas no April gigs for me due to work and dates not fitting...no gig in the east, which doesn't help. Are you getting to any?
Just Edinburgh for now, though there's talk of Manc &/or Brum.  Expect there'll be more in the Autumn, after festival season.  Might get one at the The Waterfront again, the one with Bo Ningen there was a belter.

cawseetiger

Re: king creosote's January 2017 tour
« Reply #46 on: Fri, Feb 10, 2017, 20:54 PM »
Hello, my first ever post on the pages of the forum. I'm fairly new to KC as I stumbled across the From Scotland with Love film when it aired on the BBC and automatically fell in love with the soundtrack. I was chuffed that even in my mid 40s I'd found something 'new'. Therefore the only chance to catch Kenny live since then was his recent gig in Norwich towards the end of January and having booked my ticket the day they were released i was like a kid waiting for Christmas! I managed to grab a good seat and settled in for the night....the wait was well worth it and although I knew the new tracks I'll admit to not knowing the ones played towards the end...although Star of Hope was definitely one. Even though I was 80 down after buying up stuff from the merchandise stand it was a cracking night despite being up since 5am for work. Hopefully it won't be too long until KCs next venture to Norwich. Anyway that's my first post done...ta x
PS....if anyone knows the set list from Norwich I'd appreciate it.
Hey cawseetiger, welcome in!  Always good to see more bsp fans aboard, there's a few on here  :P
Ah ha....yes a big BSP fan indeed and I guess we may post elsewhere perhaps? 😊
Aye, ORK, though not so much these days, not a lot happening round there.  Thought I recognised the moniker and checked with my mate Paul (avocet) before making an @rse of myself.  You doing any of the April gigs?
Ah....nice one. Alas no April gigs for me due to work and dates not fitting...no gig in the east, which doesn't help. Are you getting to any?
Just Edinburgh for now, though there's talk of Manc &/or Brum.  Expect there'll be more in the Autumn, after festival season.  Might get one at the The Waterfront again, the one with Bo Ningen there was a belter.

Yup The Waterfront would be good...😊