Author Topic: Midsummer  (Read 1483 times)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: Midsummer
« Reply #45 on: Sun, Jun 23, 2019, 21:54 PM »
Yes Iíll second that great afternoon crafting, pottery squares made from local clay and catkin seeds, baked on the barbecue. Then designing the inner sleeve using light reactive paper and negatives, leaves and glass. KC helping us glue words onto fancy paper which sticky backed plastic was used to make the stick on A and B sides of the cassette ( Blue Peter moment) Finally upstairs to draw Pip Dylan who played lovely flamenco guitar tunes for an hour, could sit and listen to him all day, Ian stopped drawing to do just that. David had baked two cakes the gin and lime was fab great to see him on the road to good health again.  Outside for the barbecue sitting in the sun Ian must get the medal for how much meat he can consume!  Quick change of clothes and back upstairs for the concert, out completed artworks were given out and we had a mix of peopleís work in each. The two Kennys had made a poster which was a T. rex with an accordion there was a silent auction for that - who won it?  Josh gave a lovely support session then KC band performed loads of our favourites although KC did need to borrow specs to read some of his lyrics.  I was up as usual for a dance and the band played their socks off.  Thanks to the tutors, Pip, Josh, Goggs, Andy, Des and K C for a great day. Hope your enjoying this report John you were missed.

Sunday_Boy

« Reply #46 on: Sun, Jun 23, 2019, 22:45 PM »
I suspect that czefski may have some better pics, but this should hopefully give a bit of flavour...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YdjaJZk4UYrpKRBf8

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #47 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 08:48 AM »

johnmac

« Reply #48 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 09:13 AM »
Thank you! And I missed you all! Sounds like another fantastic day/night!

Nico Brad

« Reply #49 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 11:03 AM »
Thank you Lavinia for another detailed write up for those (like us) who couldn't make it. All being well (touching wood as I speak) it'll be the last fence event we'll miss.

ayjayemm

« Reply #50 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 12:20 PM »
Just a great day. So good to catch up with friends old and new, make great stuff, eat lots, and listen to some outstanding tunes from Pip Dylan, Josh Fuchs and the KC4; culminating in 'Shake It Off' with a massive five minute drum battle ending that nearly took the roof off!! Thanks to Kenny and Keny for organizing it, and thanks to all my pals for being there! *

* -  special mention for Marion; whose spare room meant that I didn't have to sleep in the car!!

AETC

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 16:21 PM »

*********************************************************************************

Well, that was quite the day out, so thanks all for attending our ENOS workshops and gig. It was magic, and how talented were Keny, Kenny, Judith, Leone, Pip, Josh, Des, Geeko and Gogs? Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grub?

For those taking home a cassette tape with no means of playing the dashed thing, and for those missing out, click here http://www.ky-10.com/events/4594647576?preview=Y;use_flash=1

[The ENOS elves *may* have made an extra copy or four, reassuringly expensive of course, so perhaps 10 or so twenty pound notes might help alleviate any FOMO and/or guilt issues  ;)]

Deadyankee

« Reply #52 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 22:40 PM »
Digital music  :o

Leckers

« Reply #53 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 23:13 PM »
Thank you Lavinia for another detailed write up for those (like us) who couldn't make it. All being well (touching wood as I speak) it'll be the last fence event we'll miss.

the old funky would
have been all over
this like a fucking
rash. changed days.

Leckers

« Reply #54 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 23:27 PM »

*********************************************************************************

[The ENOS elves *may* have made an extra copy or four, reassuringly expensive of course, so perhaps 10 or so twenty pound notes might help alleviate any FOMO and/or guilt issues  ;)]

if that means there are
tapes going, can i stick
my name down for one.

AETC

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: Today at 01:12 »
No tapes as such, just the four remaining kk1j artworks (cassette included) for now.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #56 on: Today at 09:02 »

Your welcome not long now till your over in cool Crail in more ways than one !