Author Topic: 50  (Read 4786 times)

Marion

Re: 50
« Reply #105 on: Mon, May 15, 2017, 19:20 PM »
Really enjoyed my mini Summer Isles Tour courtesy of KC/MG. A weekend of firsts... 1. Double Accordion 2. Boat trip to gig 3. Gig in Post Office 4. Midnight Mexican standoff with mahoosive deer & her friend 5. A stay at a Scottish (Bates) Motel where no-one can hear you scream (having the name Marion did not help with the very uneasy shower experience) Great fun & amazing music (as always) so thanks to KC/MG  :) Any chance Tanera could be an annual thing??  8)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #106 on: Tue, May 16, 2017, 00:04 AM »
Sorry to hear about the deer, knew it would happen to someone on the road up there, bit scary when you are on your own in the car.   It will give you some practice for when your back up there in a fortnight mind you the sheep will be the culprits next time I bet you but st least someone else will be there to help!

Marion

« Reply #107 on: Tue, May 16, 2017, 20:51 PM »
Hey I was in her 'hood so she had every right to stare me down! A bit of flashing & tooting did the trick  :) Next time I'll have someone else to do some shoo-ing too. I was still on a bagpipe high, so wasn't too worried  :D

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #108 on: Fri, May 19, 2017, 19:50 PM »
Concert 10 - covers of Skuobhie Dubh Orchestra songs slowed down, so no rock covers after all,  but great night made special when John Mac presented KC with a callendar of accordion babes he brought back from New Orleans lol!

Jackie

« Reply #109 on: Fri, May 19, 2017, 19:58 PM »
Yeah I loved the SDO songs and with Your Own Spell and Bubble too it was a pretty good night. Thanks KC 😃