Author Topic: 50  (Read 15061 times)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: 50
« Reply #60 on: Mon, Apr 03, 2017, 19:18 PM »
For any hubbers who couldn't make it the excellent #4, here's a dropbox download link for photos from the night.  They'll be up for the weekend and then they'll be back down again so get them while they're hot.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/968ge1djg2m0ogu/AABVA7V2z3KnG5b4Tg-zJb_pa?dl=0

Kenny is a good presenter and now I have a whole lot of other folk to listen to because of the show although the movie track was not my cup of tea a bit like Oliver Coates who played on Saturday at Kirkcaldy no doubt the Arts Council will be sponsoring them both. 

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #61 on: Mon, Apr 03, 2017, 19:56 PM »
Should not have had that quote in above the last entry of mine was obviously commenting on Kennys radio 6 show on Sunday!

JoJ

« Reply #62 on: Tue, Apr 04, 2017, 08:50 AM »
Happy belated 50th 8)

Was going to call you an old man but I'm 40 soon and someone just informed me that 40 is the new 60.

Halfway through the Sunday service, great stuff, going to have to dig out that Life's What You Make It 7".

Hope to be able to make some Neuky gigs soon.

Sunday_Boy

« Reply #63 on: Tue, Apr 04, 2017, 14:03 PM »
Great afternoon and the stories were fantastic as usual, Kennys dad receiving a Llama as a present was priceless!  Thanks KC for another fun afternoon.
Were you treated to any songs from Whelk Of Arse, or have I misinterpreted the numerology in the latest zine?

Jackie

« Reply #64 on: Tue, Apr 04, 2017, 21:32 PM »
Don't mention it ... no, really, you CAN'T mention it (the llama)  ;)

Alpacas😃

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #65 on: Tue, Apr 04, 2017, 22:44 PM »
Great afternoon and the stories were fantastic as usual, Kennys dad receiving a Llama as a present was priceless!  Thanks KC for another fun afternoon.
Were you treated to any songs from Whelk Of Arse, or have I misinterpreted the numerology in the latest zine?

Yip but don't ask me to remember the names of the songs though.  You should try and get along to the gigs they are great.

kwaing

« Reply #66 on: Wed, Apr 05, 2017, 21:25 PM »

Don't know how much of a treat they were, but attempts were made on spokes, bootprints, travis may sue your ass, klutz, all at sea and favourite girl.

klv

« Reply #67 on: Wed, Apr 05, 2017, 21:29 PM »
Don't mention it ... no, really, you CAN'T mention it (the llama)  ;)

Priceless Czefski!
 ;D ;D

kwaing

« Reply #68 on: Thu, Apr 06, 2017, 10:02 AM »
The never ending story of llama Al.

Sunday_Boy

« Reply #69 on: Fri, Apr 07, 2017, 13:56 PM »
Yip but don't ask me to remember the names of the songs though.  You should try and get along to the gigs they are great.
Many thanks, Lavinia, I am working on it!

Sunday_Boy

« Reply #70 on: Fri, Apr 07, 2017, 13:57 PM »
Don't know how much of a treat they were, but attempts were made on spokes, bootprints, travis may sue your ass, klutz, all at sea and favourite girl.
Definitely sounds like a treat!

boogaloo

« Reply #71 on: Wed, Apr 12, 2017, 21:10 PM »
Hey Kenny and everyone! New member here. KC has become my absolute new obsession, having stumbled across Melin Wynt and am now devouring the back catalogue. Came to see you a couple of weekends ago with Heidi and I think I have a bleary memory of interviewing you in Ogstons for the St Andrews student newspaper many, many moons ago.

Hoping to come to tomorrow night's gig too. Is it ok to bring my wee daughter, 11? I promise she won't start fights, or get too drunk.

baldpar

« Reply #72 on: Thu, Apr 13, 2017, 23:56 PM »
Just home from tonight's show. An evening of Scottish songs with a lot of willie. Wild Mountain Thyme was gorgeous as was Diamantina Drover. I also came home with a copy of Chorlton and the wh'earlies  :)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #73 on: Fri, Apr 14, 2017, 11:41 AM »
Fab Scottish night and great wee sing along about that dog 🐶🐶🐶🐶

Dubster

« Reply #74 on: Fri, Apr 14, 2017, 19:24 PM »
Just home from tonight's show. An evening of Scottish songs with a lot of willie. Wild Mountain Thyme was gorgeous as was Diamantina Drover. I also came home with a copy of Chorlton and the wh'earlies  :)
Diamintina Drover is one of my favourite KC covers ;D