Author Topic: 50  (Read 14828 times)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: 50
« Reply #165 on: Wed, Nov 01, 2017, 18:42 PM »
Landlord should have evicted her ages ago!  I pity her new neighbours as she will cause trouble where ever she goes I am sure!

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #166 on: Sun, Nov 05, 2017, 20:32 PM »
21 was well attended this afternoon, although some folk were nursing hangovers.  Kenny was on the cocktails with Des accompanying him, he even threw in a few requests at the end for some folk who had travelled quite a distance to come and see him. What a great way to end the weekend.

Marion

« Reply #167 on: Mon, Nov 06, 2017, 11:33 AM »
Eyeballs finally feel like my own. Dancing shoes need some TLC. Glass’D perfect work motivation soundtrack. A great weekend indeed. What a lovely lot you hubbers are.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #168 on: Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 15:51 PM »
22 the last covers night, as in the New Year it's new rules. 

We were treated to a very organised set with Des, Geko and Kenny spreading themselves out a bit more. First half was covers of Gummys  set at Neepso so we had a bit of Dolly, Bowie and Jesus knows ( or Kennys Nose) second half Bealtes songs it was another great show which was well attended although there were some women who were out for a blether rather than a listen in the corner. 
Now for the 23 shows in December can't make them all but since they are all the same no need to tell you all what is being played.

Cameleon

« Reply #169 on: Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 16:08 PM »
Devastated to not being able to make it to Crail last night.  Ian told me about the Beatles covers when I saw him this morning.  What a way to finish this leg of The 50.  Is it possible to deliver Psalm Clerk in 23 ways?.....Oh Yes.  There's the Disco version!  The Salsa Remix! The Dave Clerk Five!...... Boom Bang a Kwaing!  The Psalm lies down on Broadway! Hunting High and Creosote! Jesus and Mary Clerk with Geeko just on one snare!  Bring it on.  You may be crazy Kwaing but we're just as crazy to support you any way we can!

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #170 on: Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 16:37 PM »
Particularly enjoyed Baby you can drive my car and No reply, not to mention Donl let me down. And he says he doesnt like Los Beatles!

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #171 on: Fri, Nov 17, 2017, 21:22 PM »
Purple Rain was great too