Author Topic: Thanks KC  (Read 1750 times)

Cameleon

Re: Thanks KC
« Reply #15 on: Wed, Jul 05, 2017, 13:43 PM »
Zine and CD just arrived.  Thanks KC.  That's a crazy idea for December.  Like running 23 marathons.  You never cease to amaze us. Malibu Highballs to keep your strength up?

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #16 on: Wed, Jul 05, 2017, 19:36 PM »
Hi Dubster, glad you're feeling better.  Didn't know you were there or I'd have said hello - we had to leave half way through the second part, bummer, I was really enjoying it. Wedding anniversary - ours.

Anyway if easyjet hadn't poisoned you, the neuk would have.  Still, throwing up in the loo!  It's like yon old Welsh film, how green was my lavvy. 

Maybe see you next time.

That haggis was not tasting good.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #17 on: Wed, Jul 05, 2017, 19:44 PM »
Got my magazine today, great insight into the making of GLASS 'D' ERPEACE however, I would like to know what happened to ' Please don't go take me with you' that you played at the Moonhop and at KD studio. The new CD is about leaving you behind then meeting up.  Are we going to get 'Please don't go take me with you' on another CD?  Or is that on the new title a wee carrot on a stick?

December is going to be great!

Dubster

« Reply #18 on: Wed, Jul 05, 2017, 20:25 PM »
Still waiting for my 'zine 😞

baldpar

« Reply #19 on: Wed, Jul 05, 2017, 20:43 PM »
Zine arrived today. Cheers Kenny. T-shirts will bring in a few more quid than the streaming  :) I'll be ordering one when they are available. Have you come up with a design idea yet? Maybe you could run a competition on here for the design.

R

« Reply #20 on: Wed, Jul 05, 2017, 22:45 PM »
My zine and CD came today too! Equally looking forward to the t-shirts! Cheers KC!

Die Sehnsucht

« Reply #21 on: Thu, Jul 06, 2017, 08:32 AM »
Seconded. Please go for it!
“Stream that, suckers!” would be awesome on a T-shirt.

Dubster

« Reply #22 on: Fri, Jul 07, 2017, 14:54 PM »
Ta KC, 'zine and CD received today. Normally causes a flutter of excitement and anticipation as I start planning my next trip to the Neuk. Gutted that I cant do first weekend in November (having a shindig for my OWN 50th birthday, nor will I make any of the December gigs. Would have aimed for the final one to raise a glass for your '50th' but have to be in the deep south this Christmas. Sometimes I hate living 500 miles away as I miss all the good stuff 😞

Nico Brad

« Reply #23 on: Sun, Jul 09, 2017, 11:33 AM »
Zine and experimental batch CD number 26 arrived safe and sound. Those Glass D'erpeace recording diagrams are a highlight of the zine for me.. The CD is one long highlight. Thanks Kwaing!

michi_p

« Reply #24 on: Tue, Jul 11, 2017, 09:04 AM »
first zine i've missed...bummer.
could anyone enlighten me of any gig dates, please? like what's happening in december?
and the t-shirts? i'd love to know more about that. thanks.

but it might be easiest to ask: kc! any chance of a spare zine if i send you an sae by early next week? that'd be great!

cheers.

kwaing

« Reply #25 on: Tue, Jul 11, 2017, 14:22 PM »
Sorry Michi_P but the last of the current 'zines (mine) was swapped for a Buddha machine. Your SAE will go into the next quarter's pile though, nice and early.

fuctifano

« Reply #26 on: Tue, Jul 11, 2017, 16:09 PM »
thanks indeed kc.
The front page is supposed to look like that though eh?

michi_p

« Reply #27 on: Tue, Jul 11, 2017, 16:11 PM »
Sorry Michi_P but the last of the current 'zines (mine) was swapped for a Buddha machine. Your SAE will go into the next quarter's pile though, nice and early.

no worries.
looking forward to the next one then.

Marion

« Reply #28 on: Tue, Jul 11, 2017, 21:46 PM »
After weeks away working, a wee package of goodies greeted me on my doormat tonight. I know it must take a lot of time & effort to produce & send out the 'zine KC - it's really appreciated, cheered me right up. Snail mail rules ok :-)

mutley

« Reply #29 on: Wed, Jul 12, 2017, 17:32 PM »
Mine has arrived,  safely & soundly, today - thanks KC. However I'm slightly confused about the returned/refused envelope? Do I owe you some money? If so, I can only apologise.