Author Topic: Thanks KC  (Read 1746 times)

kwaing

Re: Thanks KC
« Reply #30 on: Wed, Jul 12, 2017, 23:01 PM »
Mine has arrived,  safely & soundly, today - thanks KC. However I'm slightly confused about the returned/refused envelope? Do I owe you some money? If so, I can only apologise.

No, for I refused to pay the 1.50 at the sorting office, and because there was no return address the post office re-sealed it inside another envelope and delivered it to my door on Monday all official like. I only included it by way of an explanation as to why your 'zine was posted a whole week after everyone else's.

when sending in an SAE the stamp required is a 1st (or 2nd) class large.

mutley

Re: Thanks KC
« Reply #31 on: Thu, Jul 13, 2017, 17:11 PM »
Mine has arrived,  safely & soundly, today - thanks KC. However I'm slightly confused about the returned/refused envelope? Do I owe you some money? If so, I can only apologise.

No, for I refused to pay the 1.50 at the sorting office, and because there was no return address the post office re-sealed it inside another envelope and delivered it to my door on Monday all official like. I only included it by way of an explanation as to why your 'zine was posted a whole week after everyone else's.

when sending in an SAE the stamp required is a 1st (or 2nd) class large.

Oh good, I'm glad about that. And I'll remember that for next time. Thanks again.