Author Topic: Unveiling of Alex Salmond's Erection  (Read 2579 times)

Jackie

Re: Unveiling of Alex Salmond's Erection
« Reply #15 on: Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 19:54 PM »
The 4th is the official opening.

Jackie

« Reply #16 on: Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 19:56 PM »
Which is when KC is playing I think. Must be lots of jokes to be had around The Queen meeting The King or something like that.

czefski

« Reply #17 on: Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 21:25 PM »
Which is when KC is playing I think. Must be lots of jokes to be had around The Queen meeting The King or something like that.

I thought he was entertaining those walking across the bridge, didn't realise it was the great and the good they were entertaining

Jackie

« Reply #18 on: Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 21:54 PM »
You could be right czefski. What do I know :)

czefski

« Reply #19 on: Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 22:19 PM »
No, I think you and LAvinia are right, it makes more sense than playing to a bunch of people who just want to get across the bridge in their allotted hour.

kwaing

« Reply #20 on: Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 22:24 PM »
We're on long after HMQE2 leaves, hopefully there'll be some security staff still standing about and in no rush to beat the bridge queues. They might do the Glasto dance.

Jackie

« Reply #21 on: Wed, Aug 30, 2017, 22:35 PM »
We're on long after HMQE2 leaves, hopefully there'll be some security staff still standing about and in no rush to beat the bridge queues. They might do the Glasto dance.
That's a shame I was enjoying the image of Liz rocking out to A Month Of Firsts.

baldpar

« Reply #22 on: Thu, Aug 31, 2017, 07:40 AM »

Come on Kenny, spill the beans with some details. We promise not to tell anyone. I'm hoping you are somewhere in North Queensferry. Only 10 minutes down the motorway for me.

Gillcmcc

« Reply #23 on: Thu, Aug 31, 2017, 17:00 PM »
I'm going to be there on the 4th, not too bothered about the speeches, I'm there for the music  ;D

kwaing

« Reply #24 on: Thu, Aug 31, 2017, 17:12 PM »

Come on Kenny, spill the beans with some details. We promise not to tell anyone. I'm hoping you are somewhere in North Queensferry. Only 10 minutes down the motorway for me.

Here are all the beans spilled:- we're playing at an event on Monday afternoon, set length still to be determined, location to be divulged only once we've arrived at our digs on Sunday. I expect the stage will be close to at least one end of the new bridge. I crossed the old bridge on Saturday, again Sunday, but didn't see any signs of a stage going up. Seeing as you're close maybe pop over and tell US what's happening  :)

czefski

« Reply #25 on: Thu, Aug 31, 2017, 17:31 PM »
Presumably details are being kept under wraps so that no-one tries to drive a lorry at her Maj. The alternative is that Fat Eck doesn't want a fuss made over it, that's more unlikely.

fuctifano

« Reply #26 on: Thu, Aug 31, 2017, 21:16 PM »
Hi Dave.

funky_nomad

« Reply #27 on: Fri, Sep 01, 2017, 15:02 PM »
Here are all the beans spilled:- we're playing at an event on Monday afternoon, set length still to be determined, location to be divulged only once we've arrived at our digs on Sunday. I expect the stage will be close to at least one end of the new bridge. I crossed the old bridge on Saturday, again Sunday, but didn't see any signs of a stage going up. Seeing as you're close maybe pop over and tell US what's happening  :)
I'll have a swatch over the weekend but, as ever I'm only up for going south...

klv

« Reply #28 on: Fri, Sep 01, 2017, 17:03 PM »
I'm going to be there on the 4th, not too bothered about the speeches, I'm there for the music  ;D

Gillian!
Fellow Thistle Camper Gillian?

You, in your official capacity, must know what the sketch is?

Kirbyfan

« Reply #29 on: Fri, Sep 01, 2017, 17:42 PM »

Nice we stage up between Divit cludgie works and the dockyard, with plenty room on the road for lurkers. Looks like they are expecting around 500 folks in the arena itself. Glad I booked the day off - now don't go and spoil it with any simple minds covers :)
David M