Author Topic: Unveiling of Alex Salmond's Erection  (Read 2592 times)

Kirbyfan

Re: Unveiling of Alex Salmond's Erection
« Reply #45 on: Thu, Sep 07, 2017, 20:21 PM »
Who was the other violinist?  Did Ziggy actually play anything this time?  How did people get an invite to it does anyone know? David were you in the stand or did you have a pair if binoculars and hiding in the trees? Shame about the weather and that those folk who were there had to be kept a safe distance away, neither wonder Kenny was having a laugh about it.

Across the road in the pishing rain. Good view, but had I known it was going on Facebook I could have watched from the central heated home with a cuppa and a Kit Kat. The rain did make me a bit nostalgic for t in the park, though.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: Unveiling of Alex Salmond's Erection
« Reply #46 on: Thu, Sep 07, 2017, 21:02 PM »
Who was the other violinist?  Did Ziggy actually play anything this time?  How did people get an invite to it does anyone know? David were you in the stand or did you have a pair if binoculars and hiding in the trees? Shame about the weather and that those folk who were there had to be kept a safe distance away, neither wonder Kenny was having a laugh about it.

Across the road in the pishing rain. Good view, but had I known it was going on Facebook I could have watched from the central heated home with a cuppa and a Kit Kat. The rain did make me a bit nostalgic for t in the park, though.

Well you can still say you were one of the few who were there and it's not like they were even close enough to see the stubble on Kenny unlike you will be this coming Sunday!