Author Topic: Anybody want an old homegame poster? - free to a good home  (Read 477 times)

calv

Anybody want an old homegame poster? - free to a good home
« on: Fri, Sep 29, 2017, 06:45 AM »
I've got a nice homegame poster from 2011 that I had on my wall in a wee frame.  I've moved to a smaller house and there just isn't a space for it now.  If anyone would like it, I'll post it in a tube.  I'll put a picture of it up in a wee bit.

Calv'

whiskeypriest

Re: Anybody want an old homegame poster? - free to a good home
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Sep 29, 2017, 06:52 AM »
I've got a nice homegame poster from 2011 that I had on my wall in a wee frame.  I've moved to a smaller house and there just isn't a space for it now.  If anyone would like it, I'll post it in a tube.  I'll put a picture of it up in a wee bit.

Calv'

I'd love it!  Would you be willing to send it to the U.S.?

calv

« Reply #2 on: Fri, Sep 29, 2017, 16:33 PM »
Surely PM me your address and I'll stick it in the post. - Done.

calv

« Reply #3 on: Tue, Oct 24, 2017, 15:26 PM »
I went away on Holiday, so only got to put it in the post the other day.  Should get to you sometime soon though.  I was posting a few things and just wanted the poster to get to a good home so don't worry about postage.  It's a numbered print of the poster - I got it in return for picking the batch up from Manchester for Jonny and bringing them up - so no idea how much they originally sold for.  Anyway, it was a belter of a weekend, but took up too much space on my wall. 

All the best, Calvin.

whiskeypriest

« Reply #4 on: Wed, Oct 25, 2017, 05:57 AM »
Thank you, Calvin!

It will have a great home in my studio. 

I plan to take a trip your way sometime in the next year or two.  I hope to thank you in person.

Cheers!

whiskeypriest

« Reply #5 on: Wed, Nov 01, 2017, 06:54 AM »
I went away on Holiday, so only got to put it in the post the other day.  Should get to you sometime soon though.  I was posting a few things and just wanted the poster to get to a good home so don't worry about postage.  It's a numbered print of the poster - I got it in return for picking the batch up from Manchester for Jonny and bringing them up - so no idea how much they originally sold for.  Anyway, it was a belter of a weekend, but took up too much space on my wall. 

All the best, Calvin.

It arrived yesterday.  Thank you, again!  I hope to thank you in person in the next year or two.

Cheers, Noah