Author Topic: Envelope  (Read 704 times)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Envelope
« on: Fri, Sep 29, 2017, 08:18 AM »
They have to be in by end of September

thebot

Re: Envelope
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Sep 29, 2017, 13:09 PM »
Awww FFS

Dubster

« Reply #2 on: Thu, Oct 05, 2017, 17:16 PM »
Thanks for accepting my somewhat tardy envelope, KC 😊  I once said the word 'jobbie' to my kids and they had no idea what i meant, yet it was part of our everyday playground banter back in the day. 'Joke jobbie' fairly took me back, so it did  ;D Have a ball at Neepso folks. Wont be there, sadly and probably wont make any of the December gigs either - hey ho, such is life. Here's hoping 2018 throws up a few more reasons to travel north again.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #3 on: Thu, Oct 05, 2017, 18:23 PM »
Got my magazine in the post today thanks Kenny.  I always love reading it, liked the bit about the two guys asking where the toilet was, hope you weren't wearing one of your wigs!  Sad story about bringing your CDs back that's the world of today unfortunately.   Have to empty my piggy bank to buy all those December tickets, that's going to be some month.

fuctifano

« Reply #4 on: Fri, Oct 06, 2017, 08:16 AM »
thought i'd missed the cut off.
Thanks KC!

klv

« Reply #5 on: Tue, Oct 10, 2017, 00:04 AM »
Och! Help ma boab!
I must have missed the cut off    :-\

Czefski, can you remember yours on Sunday so I can squint an eye over it please?  ::)
Ta

baldpar

« Reply #6 on: Tue, Oct 10, 2017, 07:43 AM »
The cut off for the next one is 31/12. Plenty of time to get organised  :)

Deadyankee

« Reply #7 on: Tue, Oct 10, 2017, 22:51 PM »
Iím not sure why this seems so complicated to me so Iím going to chuck an sae in the post this time. How much postage needs to go on the sae?

whiskeypriest

« Reply #8 on: Wed, Oct 11, 2017, 02:32 AM »
Are any of you able to assist me in figuring out what kind of envelope, and how much postage, I need to send to receive the next one in the U.S.? Thanks!

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #9 on: Wed, Oct 11, 2017, 08:26 AM »
It's an A5 envelope and First class stamp usually.

As for USA go to the royalmail site online and you should be able to buy postage online looks like it would cost around £1.17 untracked.  The address to send your A5 envelope to is King Creosote PO Box 14261, Anstruther, Fife, KY10 3YF. Scotland Uk

Cameleon

« Reply #10 on: Wed, Oct 11, 2017, 08:41 AM »
I think Royal Mail have put it up slightly.  Now quoting £1.27 for letters up to 100g on economy service.

Deadyankee

« Reply #11 on: Wed, Oct 11, 2017, 09:33 AM »
Great - thanks!

klv

« Reply #12 on: Wed, Oct 11, 2017, 15:21 PM »
Och! Help ma boab!
I must have missed the cut off    :-\

Czefski, can you remember yours on Sunday so I can squint an eye over it please?  ::)
Ta

Czefski, you can put away the cotton gloves - my copy arrived so won't need to squint or flick through yours now! 😝 Thanks for kindly offering though!

And cheers KC!

whiskeypriest

« Reply #13 on: Thu, Oct 12, 2017, 00:34 AM »
It's an A5 envelope and First class stamp usually.

As for USA go to the royalmail site online and you should be able to buy postage online looks like it would cost around £1.17 untracked.  The address to send your A5 envelope to is King Creosote PO Box 14261, Anstruther, Fife, KY10 3YF. Scotland Uk

Thank you!  I've been wondering how to have it sent to me. Wish I'd asked sooner.