Author Topic: LINO event Nov.3rd  (Read 648 times)

kwaing

LINO event Nov.3rd
« on: Thu, Oct 26, 2017, 21:51 PM »
Please don't forget to bring your lino CDR along on Friday 3rd - your invite gets you in regardless, but I wouldn't want you to leave empty handed  ;)

Roddy

Re: LINO event Nov.3rd
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Oct 26, 2017, 21:56 PM »
Intriguing . Counting off the days

thebot

« Reply #2 on: Thu, Oct 26, 2017, 22:09 PM »

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #3 on: Fri, Oct 27, 2017, 09:15 AM »
It's in the bag along with ma wig

Garryqpr

« Reply #4 on: Sat, Oct 28, 2017, 21:56 PM »
Please do another Lino event in the near future,I canít make this one as I am going to be in Mexico on the third of November.gutted when I found out the dates clash.buenos noches

thebot

« Reply #5 on: Sun, Oct 29, 2017, 11:45 AM »
Please do another Lino event in the near future,I canít make this one as I am going to be in Mexico on the third of November.gutted when I found out the dates clash.buenos noches
  Still, I consider Mexico a decent alternative.  Enjoy!  One of my favourite places / peoples in the world.

whiskeypriest

« Reply #6 on: Sun, Oct 29, 2017, 17:06 PM »
Is there a chance youíll schedule a Lino event during the summer months?  Iíd love to make plans to fly over so I can attend.

bayern

« Reply #7 on: Mon, Nov 06, 2017, 15:27 PM »
What was I supposed to bring my CDR with me on Friday?  Did I miss something?  Wasn't there right at the start.

kwaing

« Reply #8 on: Mon, Nov 06, 2017, 16:50 PM »
A copy of the LP went to everyone that brought their CDR to be stamped. Worry not - for now the LP is only available as a thank you to those who've bought a Lino CDR, and there are a further 2 Lino events to go.

bayern

« Reply #9 on: Mon, Nov 06, 2017, 17:07 PM »
A copy of the LP went to everyone that brought their CDR to be stamped. Worry not - for now the LP is only available as a thank you to those who've bought a Lino CDR, and there are a further 2 Lino events to go.

Ah I see.  Brought CD but didn't get it stamped. Teach me not to be tardy in future!

Roddy

« Reply #10 on: Mon, Nov 06, 2017, 20:35 PM »
It was an absolutely great night. First time at the Dreel Hall and made the mistake of going downstairs to be met by the people setting up the tables for the vintage fair on Saturday. Not sure who was more surprised but was soon directed upstairs.The room was packed but extra chairs were found and we all enjoyed a great evening of listening to Lino being performed live in such great surroundings and then some special requests.
Thanks for the invite and roll on Lino three.

bayern

« Reply #11 on: Mon, Nov 06, 2017, 21:36 PM »
Love the Dreel Hall. I remember my first visit being tea and cake with KT and John McLean playing a guitar case/suitcase with a shoe and we played the teacups with our spoons. It had been a long weekend so not sure my memory serves me correctly.

Nico Brad

« Reply #12 on: Wed, Nov 08, 2017, 11:40 AM »
What an evening, KC, Geeko and Mairearad on top form, bringing to life one of my favourite KC endeavours.
My first time at the Dreel Halls, looking forward to another occaision.
Huge thanks to all involved.

Die Sehnsucht

« Reply #13 on: Wed, Nov 08, 2017, 18:16 PM »
Ditto. My first time at the Dreel Halls, and it was an immense privilege to hear Lino live for the first time. Massive heartfelt THANK YOU to the incredibly talented trio for a very, very special gig. And the vinyl was an unexpected, exquisite icing on the cake! Delighted : )