Author Topic: king creosote and psalm clerk's 23 lives  (Read 1714 times)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: king creosote and psalm clerk's 23 lives
« Reply #30 on: Mon, Dec 11, 2017, 08:46 AM »
Saturday was really busy and the Italian abuse was the best yet she got a copy of psalm clerk for it.  The night before it had been a bit rowdy through in the bar, apparently someone was head butted and a lady collapsed in the toilets so Kenny told us, it had been Chazs dads funeral so the wake was happening, I took a night off and missed all the action.  Sunday's set had Captain Geko back who was a bit deaf after his hard rock concert and with Kennys deaf left ear and Des deaf right it was a funny combo. Some lovely wee Chritmas decorations appearing and we had quite a few kids in, one had a pair of headphones on as he was playing a game and shouted out a few times when he needed his dad to do something on his tablet which was quite funny.  Kenny decided not to do the abusive one which for David's boys was a big disappointment as that was their favourite on the CD he had made them listen to previously, so they went through a pad of paper drawing masterpieces instead. Hope they got their chips afterwards!  Not back till next weekend unfortunately hopefully some other hubbers will post updates.

baldpar

Re: king creosote and psalm clerk's 23 lives
« Reply #31 on: Mon, Dec 11, 2017, 21:32 PM »
Day 10 was a real treat. Stand out songs for me were spy stick, not one bit ashamed, such fine deeds and snakes from single socks. The  chat between songs was good. Got my photo taken for the Polaroid collection and bought one of the limited edition double CD albums (it has been put away for Christmas). Finished the day off with a tasty fish supper before the drive home. Cheers KC. Hope the rest of the shows go well.