Author Topic: Next zine  (Read 1120 times)

baldpar

Next zine
« on: Thu, Dec 21, 2017, 07:38 AM »
This is a public service announcement. If I remember correctly your SAE needs to be in by the end of the month.

Here endeth the public service announcement.

Marion

Re: Next zine
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Dec 21, 2017, 10:24 AM »
Ooo thanks. Ill add it to my Christmas card late posting frenzy  ::)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #2 on: Wed, Jan 10, 2018, 14:59 PM »
Arrived today, even easier to read as its a bigger font size, although I need someone to translate the back page for me - I only do Klingon.  Just brought back so many nostalgic memories as Kenny said it's sad that it all had to come to an end but it was such a fantastic end my knee still hasn't recovered.  I like the sound of the new band names although 'This band'll cost you a grand' is maybe giving too much away, then again you might get some extra gigs out of it, here's hoping as you have some free time by the sounds of things.  Thanks Kenny for the update, looking forward to Celtic Connections next week and the last of your 50 shows in the ENH. 

Live long and prosper or qaStaHvIS yIn 'ej chep in Klingon  :D

baldpar

« Reply #3 on: Wed, Jan 10, 2018, 19:35 PM »
Came home to my copy this evening. A great review of the ENH Psalm Clerk shows. I'm going to try and get along for number 50. Already have my tickets for the Independent Music venue show in Edinburgh. Hopefully the joint tour with Hamish will take a detour from the Highlands and Islands into Fife  :)

lolsmit

• Hanx!
« Reply #4 on: Mon, Jan 15, 2018, 11:37 AM »
Hopefully the joint tour with Hamish will take a detour from the Highlands and Islands
Have dates/locations been announced for this?

baldpar

« Reply #5 on: Mon, Jan 15, 2018, 13:16 PM »
Hopefully the joint tour with Hamish will take a detour from the Highlands and Islands

Not seen any yet. Hamish is playing the ENH in Crail on 15/2  with Josh Fuchs though.

baldpar

« Reply #6 on: Wed, Jan 24, 2018, 18:37 PM »

Dates have been announced. Have a look at Hamish's twitter feed. Starts 8/3 in Ullapool and finishes in Galashiels on 23/3

lolsmit

• Hanx!
« Reply #7 on: Thu, Jan 25, 2018, 22:57 PM »
Dates have been announced. Have a look at Hamish's twitter feed. Starts 8/3 in Ullapool and finishes in Galashiels on 23/3
Thanks, been bombarded all day by Bandsintown, Songkick, others. Some cracking locations in there ... lots of clashes too though  :-\

baldpar

« Reply #8 on: Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 10:41 AM »
Thanks, been bombarded all day by Bandsintown, Songkick, others. Some cracking locations in there ... lots of clashes too though  :-\

Tickets booked for the Falkirk show.

Kevin

« Reply #9 on: Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 11:57 AM »
Stornoway and Livingston booked. Combining my favourite things in life, black pudding and roundabouts!

FilthySwan

« Reply #10 on: Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 12:03 PM »

Tickets booked for the Falkirk show.

The very day I go back offshore after 4 weeks off. Its like yes didnae want me there  :-[

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #11 on: Fri, Jan 26, 2018, 16:25 PM »
Livingston and Falkirk booked should be good.