Author Topic: Hogmanay  (Read 556 times)

Marion

Hogmanay
« on: Sat, Dec 30, 2017, 21:32 PM »
I wonder if we’ll be getting a countdown or a count up to the bells in Crail?

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: Hogmanay
« Reply #1 on: Sun, Dec 31, 2017, 11:43 AM »
Well the sea queen isn't going to be there so, it could go either way and Kenny might just keep that new tradition going!

Cameleon

« Reply #2 on: Sun, Dec 31, 2017, 13:07 PM »
Just passing through Crail.  Live music at ENH due to start at 6.00. Hoping to see you then.  Might not be able to stay all night.  Mrs Cameleon preparing huge family meal for later.

Also East Neuk Dooks annual swim across Anster harbour for charity called off at last minute due to Storm Dylan.  Unsafe conditions.

Cameleon

« Reply #3 on: Mon, Jan 01, 2018, 00:19 AM »
Happy Hogmanay Hubbers.  And a huge thank you to KC Gummi Andy Scruff and Des for a fabulous set to round off what has been an incredible year of music.  The Party is going to continue for a whole year.  Happy Thoughts!

Jackie

« Reply #4 on: Mon, Jan 01, 2018, 01:57 AM »
Well that was a LOT of fun.
Happy New Year all😁

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #5 on: Mon, Jan 01, 2018, 11:02 AM »
Wasn’t it just! However, the poltergeist table was something else everyone was convinced it was Gummi vibrations next time I am bringing a spirt level!  Great seeing Scruff back and Kenny and Des both playing bass at different times Geeko was on top form too the place was full and sweaty again.  After their set we had Kenny Drew spinning some disks so we were all up dancing and other djs including Kenny and whisky Stephen kept us on the floor. At 11.30sh KC, Des and Geeko started up again and we had a few Scottish tunes then auld Lang sang before the count down to the bells.  Although the clock in the bar was slow which is unusual for a pub so we were a couple of minutes late pronouncing it.  The band then played a few favourites then we requested some psalm clerk and were treated to the cuckoo (10 ) and Lisa Minnelli dressing room so we finished with the bravissimo clap! My knee is sore today it’s not getting a chance to rest but 2017 has been great with the KC gigs I hope 2018 will be even better.  Have a guid new year yin and aw Lang mae yur lum reek! X

klv

« Reply #6 on: Mon, Jan 01, 2018, 13:19 PM »
Big musical thanks to KC, Capt Geeko, Des, Gummi, Scruffs, Whisky Steven and Keny Drew and, of course, to all the dancing hubbers - what a magical start to 2018!

Happy and Healthy New Year wishes to everyone!