Author Topic: Josh Fuchs  (Read 643 times)

kwaing

Josh Fuchs
« on: Mon, Apr 02, 2018, 14:14 PM »
Good news - there’s a new picket fence by Josh Fuchs.

Not so good news - rogue CDRs! If any of the 9 are experiencing problems with your JF picket bought on Friday 30th please return to PO Box 14261, Anstruther, Fife KY10 3YF. Apologies, we’ll make it up to y’all.

Worst news - the aetc web shop won’t reopen until Crail either sorts out its post office, or the mobile post office advertised 3 afternoons a week sorts out its connectivity problems and can function as a post office.

Marion

Re: Josh Fuchs
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Apr 02, 2018, 18:17 PM »
Are there any JF left?

nodisco

« Reply #2 on: Wed, Apr 04, 2018, 14:02 PM »
Worst news - the aetc web shop won’t reopen until Crail either sorts out its post office, or the mobile post office advertised 3 afternoons a week sorts out its connectivity problems and can function as a post office.

Nooooo! *panic*
Bad news indeed. Kwaing, please keep us posted, literally.

nodisco

« Reply #3 on: Wed, Apr 04, 2018, 14:06 PM »
Are there any JF left?

'Serle' can be purchased via Bandcamp.
Also, Josh Fuchs is playing at The Waverley on 14/04, as part of Folksville. He might have some for sale at the gig... ?

hallav

« Reply #4 on: Wed, Apr 04, 2018, 18:30 PM »
Good news - there’s a new picket fence by Josh Fuchs.

Not so good news - rogue CDRs! If any of the 9 are experiencing problems with your JF picket bought on Friday 30th please return to PO Box 14261, Anstruther, Fife KY10 3YF. Apologies, we’ll make it up to y’all.

The good news is that my Geeko one works perfectly  :D but it looks like I (along with Dubster) will have to  return the Josh Fuchd CD.

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend - the highlight for me was the Ziggysizer and the appearance of my 'last copy of the AETC 'zine' bribe......... :)

In case you want to hunt the individual tracks down on Spotify or Tidal, the first track is a Tibetan prayer, the second track is known as the Vajrasattva hundred character mantra, the third track is the mantra for Guru Rinpoche, the final track is Om Mani Padme Hum, the mantra of Avalokitesvara.

Good luck 8)

Dubster

« Reply #5 on: Wed, Apr 04, 2018, 19:11 PM »
I can confirm that I have a duff CD.  Was SO looking forward to it too. 

Let's hope I don't get a double whammy and learn that you lost my 'zine envelope on the Saturday night, Kenny.  You put it in your cardigan pocket at the ENH when you were still relatively sober .  I went to great pains to get one to you by the deadline and nabbed the last A5 envelope at Anstruther post office.  It may or may not have made it to the end of the night.  Most likely not, given the shennagins in the Marine Hotel on Saturday night

Oh well, I suppose I could stick another envelope in with the dud Josch CD....

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #6 on: Fri, Apr 06, 2018, 08:35 AM »
Hope we get our magazines too I sent the first envelops off only to receive mine and Gavins SAEs back empty and thought it was because I had put a nice wee card to KC in it and perhaps this made it too thick. So redid the envelops minus the card and posted in the Anster postbox before the deadline so it should have reached KC I also wrote a wee note on it to tell him what had happened. Nothing so far in the post have other folk got theirs?  Did KC send the first one and forget to put the magazine in it? Did the postie pinch it?  If they are out and I haven’t received it can I please have another? 

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #7 on: Fri, Apr 06, 2018, 17:18 PM »
Let's hope I don't get a double whammy and learn that you lost my 'zine envelope on the Saturday night, Kenny.  You put it in your cardigan pocket at the ENH when you were still relatively sober

I found a wrinkled body washed up in Crail harbour on Monday morning; an envelope was sticking out of it's cardy pocket with your name on it.   I didn't know what to do so I ran away.

kwaing

« Reply #8 on: Sat, Apr 07, 2018, 12:36 PM »

I found a wrinkled body washed up in Crail harbour on Monday morning; an envelope was sticking out of it's cardy pocket with your name on it.   I didn't know what to do so I ran away.

You could've just helped me up to the hoose - it's on your way.

The good news is that there's still one or two who send in multiple SAEs, so rather than waste a zine I thought to just post 2 copies out to PHA11.

Josh Fuchs has sent up a new master for his picket fence so I'll replace all the duds next week and any surplus will go to JF for his upcoming gigs.

Marion

« Reply #9 on: Sun, Apr 08, 2018, 18:15 PM »
No ‘zine. Did I do something wrong?  :-\

czefski

« Reply #10 on: Sun, Apr 08, 2018, 19:00 PM »
Odd, mine arrived the week before Yellae Deuks. I wondered why we were the only people at the secret gig at the ENH after Kellie Castle that was mentioned on page 7.

stephen

« Reply #11 on: Sun, Apr 08, 2018, 19:46 PM »
Odd, mine arrived the week before Yellae Deuks. I wondered why we were the only people at the secret gig at the ENH after Kellie Castle that was mentioned on page 7.
Oh, were you at that one too? i couldn't see anyone else cause the merch stall was piled so high. Were there really only 2 copies made of FNC 23.2?

czefski

« Reply #12 on: Sun, Apr 08, 2018, 20:37 PM »
Oh, were you at that one too? i couldn't see anyone else cause the merch stall was piled so high. Were there really only 2 copies made of FNC 23.2?

3, Mrs. Czefski got one too. We will be putting it on eBay of course

Marion

« Reply #13 on: Sun, Apr 08, 2018, 21:03 PM »
Sheesh, I could’ve hand delivered it to the cardi pocket too  ::)

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #14 on: Mon, Apr 09, 2018, 18:08 PM »
Yes!  Magazine arrived today, thanks Kenny, although hard to know if you enjoyed the tour - mind you anything after the 50 shows would be a downer. Can’t make out some of the writing on the back cover as it is filled with great stories, the free church one especially.  Looking forward to 4th May is it pay at the door?