Author Topic: Deuks  (Read 351 times)

kwaing

Deuks
« on: Mon, Apr 02, 2018, 14:15 PM »
Loved it.

Marion

Re: Deuks
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Apr 02, 2018, 18:13 PM »
Ziggy’s hypnotic knob twiddling, Geeko’s epic Emporium rock drums, Kenny & Des on an ancient piano and if someone could work out a way of distilling Gummi Bako into pill form that would be perfect - the ultimate anti-depressant. Loved it too. Why did it all have to end? Pass me the GB pills.

stephen

« Reply #2 on: Mon, Apr 02, 2018, 20:43 PM »
Has this sold out?

Jackie

« Reply #3 on: Mon, Apr 02, 2018, 23:02 PM »

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #4 on: Tue, Apr 03, 2018, 08:16 AM »
Has this sold out?

Stop using last years Callendar 😊 

Anyone know when the brewery is going to open? I can see that being used as a gig if no beer is being produced and there was that wardrobe full of whisky! 

hallav

« Reply #5 on: Tue, Apr 03, 2018, 11:23 AM »
Has this sold out?

I've got half a spare ticket you can have for face value. Or (post Saturday night) should that be 'off your face value'  ;)

You had to be there......

Dubster

« Reply #6 on: Wed, Apr 04, 2018, 19:35 PM »
Thank you for a cracking weekend everybody, particularly Kenny et al.   Had an absolute ball.  Never a dull moment at a Fence weekend - Saturday night in the Marine was something else  ;D.  The temperature (from baltic to tropical), the bonkers lighting (erratic), Morgan (bonkers), Emporium (awesome) and the general mayhem that ensued as the night progressed all added up to quite a surreal experience - loved it!  And then, in complete contrast, the delight that was the Kellie Castle gig on Sunday evening - thank god a certain gentleman didnt end up in A&E on Saturday night with his head busted open or it could have been a different story  ;).  Mr Dubster was thoroughly glad he tagged along this time and says a big thank you to all involved.