Author Topic: Some KC gigs  (Read 3349 times)

LynneL

Re: Some KC gigs
« Reply #30 on: Thu, Sep 06, 2018, 10:42 AM »
Tuesday night in Oban was the best KC gig I've ever been to. Nice crowd, great atmosphere, great laugh!

And Melin Wynt live. I loved it.

Came out on a high determined to get to Iona on Friday but it's a logistical nightmare  :-\

Marion

« Reply #31 on: Fri, Sep 07, 2018, 00:45 AM »
Tonight a favourite Iíve never heard live before - well chuffed. Nearly a rendition of Milk Milk - shame, but tbh wouldnít be the same without Gummi. Onwards, upwards & rounds lots of bendy bits to Iona...

sausagepie

« Reply #32 on: Fri, Sep 07, 2018, 03:11 AM »
I heard a rumor (from KC) that he is playing From Scotland with Love in USA this year ... is it still on ? and are there any links ?

kwaing

« Reply #33 on: Fri, Sep 07, 2018, 09:16 AM »
Sorry, no - a solo gig in October if the paperwork gets sorted in time though?

czefski

« Reply #34 on: Fri, Sep 07, 2018, 19:32 PM »
A great week following KC around England and the islands. Moseley Festival was a great little festival, perfect for those like me who donít like festivals. Great spot in the centre of Birmingham, good crowd, good music and good food. Nice to see SundayBoy on Sunday. KC followed by Seamus Fogarty followed by Teenage Fanclub was a treat.

My first Hebden Bridge Trades Club experience was as good as expected, hot and sweaty with KC on top form. Being treated to Ankle Shackles was probably the highlight.

Two nights at An Tobar, both excellent. Night one started with Ankle Shackles and ended(ish) with The Long Fade, it doesnít get much better than that. Night twoís highlights included a brilliant version of Saffy Nool, a welcome and stunning return for Marguerita Red and a full band version of Just You and I from Lino.

Thanks to all the KC ensemble for a great week of entertainment and friendship.

Jackie

« Reply #35 on: Sun, Sep 09, 2018, 12:36 PM »
Beautiful Mull😃
KC and the band were on top form. Loved the new stuff and hearing some old stuff for the first time in an age, and Sorens guitar solos and Geekos drumming ---- I could go on and on but you get the picture!

sausagepie

« Reply #36 on: Mon, Oct 08, 2018, 13:08 PM »
Sorry, no - a solo gig in October if the paperwork gets sorted in time though?
Did the paperwork make it ? Although not sure USA is the place anyone wants to come to , is it ?

kwaing

« Reply #37 on: Mon, Oct 08, 2018, 21:14 PM »
Visa interview, check ...

franzkafka

• owen edelsten
« Reply #38 on: Tue, Oct 09, 2018, 16:30 PM »
Did you tell them all that stuff was just youthful high spirits after beer?