Author Topic: Mix club?  (Read 870 times)

Chaffinch

Re: Mix club?
« Reply #15 on: Sun, Dec 02, 2018, 16:47 PM »
Hi folks,

Everyone should now have received their mix recipients - I'm hoping I haven't made an ar$e of it.   ::)

Chaffinch

« Reply #16 on: Sun, Dec 02, 2018, 16:59 PM »
Hi folks,

Everyone should now have received their mix recipients - I'm hoping I haven't made an ar$e of it.   ::)

Also - it'd be good if we can get these to everyone before the end of the year.  Ta. 

whiskeypriest

« Reply #17 on: Sun, Dec 02, 2018, 21:03 PM »
Sorry, I'm a little late for this.  If you need one more, to even it up, I'd be happy to join.  If not, I 'll be there for the next one.  Cheers!

stephen

« Reply #18 on: Mon, Dec 03, 2018, 11:53 AM »
Got my recipient ta. One i've received from in the past.

My decks are off getting fixed at the moment though, so the gods of vinyl will undoubtedly make me late.

Deadyankee

« Reply #19 on: Mon, Dec 03, 2018, 12:17 PM »
Sorry, I'm a little late for this.  If you need one more, to even it up, I'd be happy to join.  If not, I 'll be there for the next one.  Cheers!

If thereís need for one more then I can have a crack at this too
Cheers
S

Chaffinch

« Reply #20 on: Mon, Dec 03, 2018, 13:40 PM »
Despite how simple this should have been, Iím a wee bit worried Iíve made a baws of this.  Could those of you I contacted PM me to let me know what name and address Iíve given you (I donít have them in my sent folder).  Apologies.    ::)

Chaffinch

« Reply #21 on: Wed, Dec 05, 2018, 11:53 AM »
Despite how simple this should have been, Iím a wee bit worried Iíve made a baws of this.  Could those of you I contacted PM me to let me know what name and address Iíve given you (I donít have them in my sent folder).  Apologies.    ::)

False alarm - all fine with the mix distribution.  Get mixing!    :)

Chaffinch

« Reply #22 on: Thu, Dec 13, 2018, 17:45 PM »
Mix CD safely received.  Ta.