Author Topic: FNC 25 (K&B)  (Read 294 times)

Deegers

FNC 25 (K&B)
« on: Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 15:36 PM »
No Forlorn on the vinyl?

is that a sample thing?

kwaing

Re: FNC 25 (K&B)
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 19:18 PM »
I had to shorten this album quite a bit for vinyl. Given that the K&B’s version of ‘so forlorn’ is long, can still be found on 7” vinyl, and that a sample free version was recorded for KC Rules OK, it was an obvious choice for getting the chop.

Regards samples, what with streaming online and all, the days of an under-the-radar 500 only release are over, alas.

funky_nomad

« Reply #2 on: Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 19:42 PM »
No Forlorn on the vinyl?

is that a sample thing?
Something to do with Funky Daleks, or something.

Captain Geeko

• Captain Geeko's Recording Emporium
« Reply #3 on: Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 23:19 PM »
Kenny spent many minutes discussing the reasons for this at the 1st Candle if I remember correctly?

Some of the UberFencenFolken will no doubt remember better than I ;-)

czefski

« Reply #4 on: Tue, Dec 18, 2018, 07:31 AM »
Kenny spent many minutes discussing the reasons for this at the 1st Candle if I remember correctly?

I seem to remember that he got a bit worried when George Clinton and Bootsie Collins were spotted having the full Scottish breakfast in the Honeypot. Fortunately it was around the time that KC had that issue with his hearing so when they knocked on his door he didn’t hear them over the sound of farmyard machinery.

johnmac

« Reply #5 on: Tue, Dec 18, 2018, 19:56 PM »
Yet another example of the wishes of Parliament being ignored?

czefski

« Reply #6 on: Tue, Dec 18, 2018, 20:44 PM »
Yet another example of the wishes of Parliament being ignored?

That’s funking terrible

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #7 on: Wed, Dec 19, 2018, 07:54 AM »

Did he? Can't remember that and I was on ginger beer that week, slightly remember farm simulator being mentioned.  As I have the CD and it's on there so not bothered as it's such a caffaf to play the vinyl.   I would like better remastered CDs but I will buy whatever is on offer to support KC. The Fencetive Love Love CD has some good ones on it and some other strange contributions.  Love Kenny singing the traditional hymns and Jens jingle bells but I suppose it would be a step too far to just give us the favourites although it would probably be a best seller.