Author Topic: Easter Saturday’s last lino  (Read 2909 times)

kwaing

Re: Easter Saturday’s last lino
« Reply #75 on: Sat, Apr 27, 2019, 22:31 PM »
Sounds like a fantastic weekend. Gutted I couldn’t get up to Scotland for this, but work, life, etc just gets in the way. Still hoping I might be able to get hold of my Lino vinyl somehow though. Any chance Kwaing?

Let me calculate new postage prices for the mailing of LPs within the UK, and then I’ll dig out my list of ‘lino’ CDR owners and see who is still owed what. Cheers

Mozzalini

« Reply #76 on: Sat, Apr 27, 2019, 23:42 PM »
Sounds like a fantastic weekend. Gutted I couldn’t get up to Scotland for this, but work, life, etc just gets in the way. Still hoping I might be able to get hold of my Lino vinyl somehow though. Any chance Kwaing?

Let me calculate new postage prices for the mailing of LPs within the UK, and then I’ll dig out my list of ‘lino’ CDR owners and see who is still owed what. Cheers

That would be fantastic. Cheers Kwaing.

Nico Brad

« Reply #77 on: Tue, May 07, 2019, 10:46 AM »
Where to start with the thanks and praise for the two utterly brilliant yet totally different easter weekend shows?

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #78 on: Wed, May 08, 2019, 09:02 AM »
Where to start with the thanks and praise for the two utterly brilliant yet totally different easter weekend shows?

Good you made it to them and that you will be at everything in the future with your house move indeed you must have a wee housewarming party!

Nico Brad

« Reply #79 on: Thu, May 09, 2019, 16:50 PM »

Good you made it to them and that you will be at everything in the future with your house move indeed you must have a wee housewarming party!

Once we are in Lavinia, it will be sorted! Nice to catch up finally too!

kwaing

« Reply #80 on: Fri, May 10, 2019, 18:56 PM »
Still hoping I might be able to get hold of my Lino vinyl somehow though. Any chance Kwaing?

The cost of postage and packing to send a ‘lino’ LP to a UK address is £5.80 1st class and signed for.

For those ‘lino’ CDR owners that were unable to pick up their LP at a ‘lino’ event please send a cheque for £5.80 payable to ‘fence records’ to PO Box 14261, Anstruther, Fife KY10 3YF along with your name, address and CDR serial number. Cheers!

Mozzalini

« Reply #81 on: Fri, May 10, 2019, 21:20 PM »
Still hoping I might be able to get hold of my Lino vinyl somehow though. Any chance Kwaing?

The cost of postage and packing to send a ‘lino’ LP to a UK address is £5.80 1st class and signed for.

For those ‘lino’ CDR owners that were unable to pick up their LP at a ‘lino’ event please send a cheque for £5.80 payable to ‘fence records’ to PO Box 14261, Anstruther, Fife KY10 3YF along with your name, address and CDR serial number. Cheers!

Oh that’s fantastic, cheers Kwaing. I’ll get that sorted ASAP.

Monks

« Reply #82 on: Sat, May 11, 2019, 09:50 AM »
Thanks Kc - will get on to that today!

Josh

« Reply #83 on: Sun, May 12, 2019, 09:52 AM »
Muchos thanx. Cheque is in the post  8)

kwaing

« Reply #84 on: Mon, May 13, 2019, 18:09 PM »

Owing to bank branch closures here in the Neuk, alas there's a deadline of Thursday May 23rd for 'fence records' cheques. Until we've a new account up and running, the 'lino' LP will be put on "pause".

Mozzalini

« Reply #85 on: Tue, May 14, 2019, 22:06 PM »

Owing to bank branch closures here in the Neuk, alas there's a deadline of Thursday May 23rd for 'fence records' cheques. Until we've a new account up and running, the 'lino' LP will be put on "pause".

Mine was posted on Saturday so hopefully you have it already.

kwaing

« Reply #86 on: Fri, May 17, 2019, 11:40 AM »
Postage payments received from Nigel W., Josh, Alistair V., Sanjay S. and Martin R. - LPs will go into the mail bag next week, Thursday probably. Cheers, kwaing

FilthySwan

« Reply #87 on: Sat, May 18, 2019, 22:33 PM »
What is a cheque?

MirrorMan

« Reply #88 on: Sun, May 19, 2019, 09:22 AM »
What is a cheque?

A small, rectangular payment document that is invariably browned and foxed due to age.................... :)

FilthySwan

« Reply #89 on: Sun, May 19, 2019, 17:31 PM »
What is a cheque?

A small, rectangular payment document that is invariably browned and foxed due to age.................... :)

I’ve no idea if I still have mine or where it is if I have. No matter as I won’t get to my CD Lino copy until the 23rd anyway. I shall remain on pause...