Author Topic: New Amino  (Read 261 times)

r.a.

New Amino
« on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 17:40 PM »
Hello,

Some of you may be old enough to remember AMINO PEOPLE... No? OK, you don't really need to have seen the previous series to know that a mere thirteen years after we released 'Work It Out' on Fence Records and immediately imploded following a star-studded performance at Homegame something (5? 6?) we've got some new stuff done.

Here's the first of three (?) EPs we'll be gently sliding into Bandcamp over the next couple of months...

https://aminopeople.bandcamp.com/

No big plans really. Just to stay sane and avoid cities.

John Amino says "Hi" by the way. He's still alive too.

X

Leckers

Re: New Amino
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2019, 23:15 PM »
this better be good.
you’ve got a lot to
live up to.

funky_nomad

« Reply #2 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2019, 16:55 PM »
Hello,

Some of you may be old enough to remember AMINO PEOPLE... No? OK, you don't really need to have seen the previous series to know that a mere thirteen years after we released 'Work It Out' on Fence Records and immediately imploded following a star-studded performance at Homegame something (5? 6?) we've got some new stuff done.
Hello, Jim.

I'm sure that set with Sarah Button was in the Hew Scott Hall, which would place it around HG5, if that's any help...

Deegers

« Reply #3 on: Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 14:15 PM »
Hello,

Hello, Jim.

I'm sure that set with Sarah Button was in the Hew Scott Hall, which would place it around HG5, if that's any help...
i spoke to Jim recently.  He said Hi.

funky_nomad

« Reply #4 on: Mon, Jul 01, 2019, 13:16 PM »
i spoke to Jim recently.  He said Hi.5
(Red) Well I never!

r.a.

« Reply #5 on: Wed, Jul 03, 2019, 09:35 AM »
this better be good.
you’ve got a lot to
live up to.
Well if this isn't up to scratch rest assured there's loads more of possibly not up to scratch stuff to follow over the next few months or so.