Author Topic: Futtle  (Read 253 times)

stephen

Futtle
« on: Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 13:43 PM »
Hello.
Some folk already know about this but i was thinking that i should start telling folk so everyone on here at least knows. Lucy and i have been working on a project for a couple of years and we're almostish ready. We've opened an organic brewery called Futtle. We're just about to install a coolship so we can make wild beer, and plan to install a still to practise wild distillation. I'm not entirely sure what else to say about it, other than that we want to make really high quality drinks. We're making organic soft drinks too, because it's a bit of a drive for some folk. We're just outside St.Monans in the Bowhouse building.

What we haven't done yet is make the beer, or stuff like building a website. What we have done while we get started brewing is bring in some guest kegs, bottles, cans, rare whiskies and natural wines so i now have to cycle home.

Oh, and we're licensed for gigs of up to 50 folk, so there will be a series of things happening. Boom Clap Music returns.

Got cheese plates too. 

Our opening hours are a bit irregular at the moment but from September we'll be open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday from 12 till close.

if you're interested in what we're doing then there is a mailing list online somewhere, and we're on instagram as @futtleorganic and @triassictuskrecords

Cheers, Stephen

stephen

Re: Futtle
« Reply #1 on: Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 13:43 PM »
I should also say that we've put a record shop in too. New and old records.

Deegers

« Reply #2 on: Sat, Jun 29, 2019, 14:18 PM »
We almost popped in two Tuesdays ago but you were shut.

So we didnít and went putting in St Andrews instead.

scout

« Reply #3 on: Tue, Jul 02, 2019, 15:39 PM »
I can recommend Futtle to everyone. We popped in at the weekend for the first time and it was lovely - Stephen was very friendly and the place has been done up to an incredible standard. Got a couple KC 7"'s from the shop, and in retrospect should have got some bottles too as they looked to have a great range.

Deegers

« Reply #4 on: Tue, Jul 02, 2019, 16:34 PM »
See them cheese plates, are they dishwasher proof or a manual scrub?

stephen

« Reply #5 on: Tue, Jul 02, 2019, 20:02 PM »
Thanks Scout, nice to meet you.

They go through the dishwasher AFTER a manual scrub.

Deegers

« Reply #6 on: Tue, Jul 02, 2019, 20:09 PM »
Thanks Scout, nice to meet you.

They go through the dishwasher AFTER a manual scrub.

So not plates made of cheese then?

How disappointing. Funky though would appreciate the response.

So when is cosmic synths vol., 3 out then or the first 46:30 compilation...now there's an idea. 8)

stephen

« Reply #7 on: Tue, Jul 02, 2019, 22:39 PM »
Both have been begun. Neither will make it out till next year...

funky_nomad

« Reply #8 on: Tue, Jul 02, 2019, 23:07 PM »
Funky though would appreciate the response.
I used to go to school with a guy called Manuel Scrub. Exchange student, smelled funny.