Author Topic: BuoyGull dates for November 2019 are vaguely clearer now  (Read 1085 times)

AETC

• Global Moderator
BuoyGull dates for November 2019 are vaguely clearer now
« on: Wed, Aug 14, 2019, 19:07 PM »
November 21st in Inverness, 22nd in Aberdeen, 26th in Edinburgh and 29th in Stirling are the dates thus far.
Adam Holmes’ website might have more information.

An earlier November date on Sunday 10th at the Futtle bar looks promising, support from Pip Dylan and a 4pm kick off.
« Last Edit: Sat, Oct 12, 2019, 11:08 AM by AETC »

czefski

Re: BuoyGull dates for November 2019 are vague
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 08:15 AM »
Tickets are on sale for Inverness on the 21st, Aberdeen on the 22nd and Stirling on the 29th, there’s a link on Adam Holmes website. I could post a link but can’t arsed, you’ll find it if you want to.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
Re: BuoyGull dates for November 2019 are vaguely clearer now
« Reply #2 on: Thu, Aug 15, 2019, 18:36 PM »
Here you go I can be arsed https://adamholmesandtheembers.com/live/

Roddy

« Reply #3 on: Tue, Aug 27, 2019, 20:06 PM »
On a related point any news of the follow up singles? I recall there were going to be three. I bought the first one through TT but that was sometime ago. Any info or corrections greatfully received.

kwaing

« Reply #4 on: Sun, Sep 01, 2019, 12:08 PM »
Second single hopefully ready for the November dates listed above.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #5 on: Sun, Sep 22, 2019, 11:40 AM »
Aw and Pip will be there too!  it will be fantastic!   

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #6 on: Sun, Oct 06, 2019, 16:09 PM »
November 21st in Inverness, 22nd in Aberdeen and 29th in Stirling are the dates thus far.
Adam Holmes’ website might have more information.

An earlier November date on Sunday 10th at the Futtle bar looks promising, support from Pip Dylan and a 3pm kick off.

Think the time at Futtle may have to change as it's the Bowhouse market that weekend. 

Congratulations also to Stephen on the birth of his wee baby girl!   A wee pal for Kennys daughter. 

seldomlight

« Reply #7 on: Sun, Oct 06, 2019, 18:31 PM »

An earlier November date on Sunday 10th at the Futtle bar looks promising, support from Pip Dylan and a 3pm kick off.

Think the time at Futtle may have to change as it's the Bowhouse market that weekend. 

Yikes... Hope not. Flights booked for a Sunday evening return... Eeek.

kwaing

« Reply #8 on: Sun, Oct 06, 2019, 22:29 PM »
Not by much - 4pm kick off instead of 3pm, sorry!

stephen

« Reply #9 on: Mon, Oct 07, 2019, 20:32 PM »
Hiya, we’ll be open for the market from 10 that morning, then approaching 4 we’ll close the doors that join on to the market bit and use our own entrance/exit for the Buoy Gull Rave Up. Tickets on the door and I’ll assume that the folk with light sticks are attending.

Deegers

« Reply #10 on: Mon, Oct 07, 2019, 20:58 PM »
Hiya, we’ll be open for the market from 10 that morning, then approaching 4 we’ll close the doors that join on to the market bit and use our own entrance/exit for the Buoy Gull Rave Up. Tickets on the door and I’ll assume that the folk with light sticks are attending.
Can I bring my whistle and disco biscuits?

stephen

« Reply #11 on: Tue, Oct 08, 2019, 21:44 PM »
Can I bring my whistle and disco biscuits?

You won’t get in if you don’t.

Lavinia

• Wee woolies
« Reply #12 on: Sun, Nov 10, 2019, 23:35 PM »
Well, that was a great afternoon, Kenny started us off then we were treated to a lovely set from Pip with his excellent guitar playing, he was in fine voice, Kenny harmonised on the final song. We had a short break before the BuoyGull sets which included some From Scotland with Love songs.  Kenny said he wanted to do some country and western covers and he gave us a few to choose from and we cheered for our favourite.  The brewery was packed but it was a tad cold in there could have been doing with some hot mulled wine to keep us warm, luckily I wasn’t sitting on the metal bench.  Looking forward to seeing them in Stirling again on the final night of the tour.