Author Topic: King Creosote/Withered Hand autumnal tour  (Read 836 times)

kwaing

King Creosote/Withered Hand autumnal tour
« on: Wed, Sep 25, 2019, 20:07 PM »
Whoops, I accidentally deleted the original post, doh.

Gig 2 of 2:- New Inn, St.Andrews, Friday October 25th at 7.30pm, £15 - Heidi Orr at the New Inn is the person to contact regards tickets etc.

Lavinia

Re: King Creosote/Withered Hand autumnal tour
« Reply #1 on: Thu, Sep 26, 2019, 08:17 AM »
heidiorr@outlook.com   

Lavinia

« Reply #2 on: Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 15:28 PM »
It was a good night in the New Inn on a cold Friday evening we arrived early as Heidi was kindly putting basket suppers on although the last time there were a few tables to sit at, this time they were gone, new owners take over soon and are refurbishing the pub so it was a bit like an empty shell.  Indeed, Dan was a bit perplexed given the same was happening to the ENH, was it just a coincidence?  The place soon filled up and we were treated to a KC set which included some of latest funeral songs.  He had been at his mums and had a conversation about how Ostrich or Kmu feathers were used in womenís hair to depict if they were married or single, that surely will be part of a new song lyric. Dan was sandwiched in between with his dad watching on, although he had hoped to see his daughter who is studying in St Andrews she wasnít there at the start of his set although there were a couple of students who had the unfortunate seat right at the door to the kitchen, he must have a few bruises after that.  Good on them though they were up dancing during Kennys second set and I didnít even need to start the dancing.  There was a raffle for a huge poster print of KC which was taken at a previous night there. The monies raised went to Maggie's which was a worthy cause and if was great that it was one of Kennys pals who won, given it had been a long time since they had saw each other he will be able to see him all the time now. 

stephen

« Reply #3 on: Sun, Oct 27, 2019, 18:37 PM »
i forgot this was on, which is annoying cause I closed early because I knew I had something to do then watched telly and fell asleep.