Author Topic: Comielawk Down  (Read 1223 times)

AETC

• Global Moderator
Comielawk Down
« on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 15:12 PM »
Somethingís springing into digital life at 6pm, tonight Tuesday May 5th, with additions over the following couple of hours, because although the fence production line has for now ground to a halt, those at the JAMP ideas think tank have moved out of low gear into second, maybe even third. KDís penchant for psychedelic film making, kwaingís penchant for back catalogue titles going back 25 years and KY10ís penchant for an aimless drift across the worldís oceans set to ... um, hold that thought ...

The Lost City Of PENCHANTIS!

I miss 2017 ...

Sorry, got sidetracked. We shall amend this very post with a link www.patreon.com/jamp once we know it all works in principle. Of course, teething problems aside, it will remain a glorious shambles as youíve all come to expect.
« Last Edit: Tue, May 05, 2020, 18:08 PM by AETC »

czefski

Re: Comielawk Down
« Reply #1 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 16:00 PM »
Somethingís springing into digital life at 6pm, tonight Tuesday May 5th, with additions over the following couple of hours, because although the fence production line has for now ground to a halt, those at the JAMP ideas think tank have moved out of low gear into second, maybe even third. KDís penchant for psychedelic film making, kwaingís penchant for back catalogue titles going back 25 years and KY10ís penchant for an aimless drift across the worldís oceans set to ... um, hold that thought ...

I miss 2017 ...

Sorry, got sidetracked. We shall amend this very post with a link once we know it all works in principle. Of course, teething problems aside, it will remain a glorious shambles as youíve all come to expect.

Excellent, will clear the diary of the nothing that we had organised.

czefski

« Reply #2 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 18:06 PM »

I miss 2017 ...

Sorry, got sidetracked. We shall amend this very post with a link once we know it all works in principle. Of course, teething problems aside, it will remain a glorious shambles as youíve all come to expect.

Shambolic enough that it has missed the 6pm start time!!

kwaing

« Reply #3 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 18:09 PM »
Different time zones?

czefski

« Reply #4 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 18:17 PM »
We are currently in BST 1946 in Edzell

czefski

« Reply #5 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 18:30 PM »
I'd thought it was one of these livefeed gigs that the likes of Withered Hand and Hamish Hawk have become so proficient at. Apologies or any offence caused to the fine founders of JAMP, subscription duly paid.

Deadyankee

« Reply #6 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 19:08 PM »
I'd thought it was one of these livefeed gigs that the likes of Withered Hand and Hamish Hawk have become so proficient at. Apologies or any offence caused to the fine founders of JAMP, subscription duly paid.

Iíll be honest here. I donít know what is going on but Iím tempted to jump in. Although I did that with KY10 and I still donít really understand that either  :o

baldpar

« Reply #7 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 19:16 PM »

The live feeds have been great. Should have been seeing Hamish and others at the Great Eastern festival in Edinburgh this weekend.

Deadyankee

« Reply #8 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 19:17 PM »

Iíll be honest here. I donít know what is going on but Iím tempted to jump in. Although I did that with KY10 and I still donít really understand that either  :o

Yep, signed up. Still no idea  ;D

czefski

« Reply #9 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 19:35 PM »
I am now awash with JAMP content, bravissimo!!!

Deegers

« Reply #10 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 20:31 PM »
can one gift a membership thingy to another?

If so please save me one, please.

Cheers

xx

Leckers

« Reply #11 on: Tue, May 05, 2020, 23:02 PM »
this sounds intriguing. but is it
possible to sign up without going
through the rigmarole of signing
up to the patreon website? i was
halfway through and got pissed
off with it. having to link to FB
and put pics in and fill in the 100
words thing is just a pain in the
arse so i just ditched the whole
thing. keen to take part but canít
be arsed with all that.

Jackie

« Reply #12 on: Wed, May 06, 2020, 06:45 AM »
We haven't got any spare cash right now but hopefully that will change later in the year. Hope everyone in JAMP world well.

baldpar

« Reply #13 on: Wed, May 06, 2020, 07:28 AM »
this sounds intriguing. but is it
possible to sign up without going
through the rigmarole of signing
up to the patreon website? i was
halfway through and got pissed
off with it. having to link to FB
and put pics in and fill in the 100
words thing is just a pain in the
arse so i just ditched the whole
thing. keen to take part but canít
be arsed with all that.

I signed up using my Google account and didn't have to do any of the nonsense you mentioned.

thebot

« Reply #14 on: Wed, May 06, 2020, 08:31 AM »
Ok Iím in, consider me excited!