Author Topic: High Jamp  (Read 286 times)

AETC

• Global Moderator
High Jamp
« on: Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 18:40 PM »
As part of the High JAMP subscription over at Patreon, KD and KA were planning to bring y’all some sort of art and music installation up at Comielaw Studios in September.

Whilst discussing the ins, and separate outs, of one way systems through the venue, social distancing, air circulation, hand sanitisers and face coverings - all doable - against a backdrop of local lockdowns and seemingly random noise restrictions, we very quickly talked ourselves out of it. Sorry folks, but it sounds like no fun for all involved.

Instead, on September 21st (time T.B.C.) we’ll attempt to bring you said event in a virtual fashion, and will open up another 10 High JAMP subscriptions in anticipation of what could’ve been a large demand for tickets  :)

Deadyankee

Re: High Jamp
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Aug 21, 2020, 19:33 PM »
Awesome. Can’t wait to get back to the East Neuk for a show but this’ll be a good substitute  8)

h1e2l3l4o

« Reply #2 on: Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 06:17 AM »
This is great news. I unfortunately missed the bits of strange event. I also figured the two free live events that came with the High Jamp subscription would almost certainly be wasted unless you lived in the East Neuk or the surrounding area. I know its not the same as being there in person but this is very welcome news indeed.

Lavinia

« Reply #3 on: Sun, Aug 23, 2020, 09:05 AM »
Great news something to look forward to

Jackie

« Reply #4 on: Fri, Aug 28, 2020, 07:12 AM »
Any chance of a future virtual gig that we could buy tickets for? The plague has put paid to my work for now so bit too strapped for cash to justify High JAMP each month. Hope you are all well, we miss everyone x