Author Topic: High JAMP, Raspberry JAMP, Standard JAMP  (Read 363 times)

AETC

• Global Moderator
High JAMP, Raspberry JAMP, Standard JAMP
« on: Tue, Sep 01, 2020, 23:14 PM »
Hope you JAMPERS are all liking the new video by klv and kd over on the Patreon site. At the bored meeting today we decided to extend September 21st’s guest list to include ALL Patreon subscribers, for the installation soundtrack IS to be the album of September.

So, what bang do we all get for our buck this month?

Standard JAMP - you can have as many plays as you like of our new video, and a seat in the virtual stalls for our Autumnal Equinocturnal, um, thing on September 21st.

Raspberry JAMP - all of the above plus the JAMP 3 cassette featuring MC Quake, Janet and a couple of lesser kent Dutch others.

High JAMP - all of the above plus a cassette copy (in October) of whatever it is you’ll hear on Sept. 21st.

As if that isn’t enough, and to make up for holding back September’s album until the 21st, we’ll be launching what we’re calling ‘fence radio’ as soon as our technical staff (kd) gets the software up and running. All Patreons are most welcome to tune in.

Lammas Dive Bombers, your spiffing August album, is still airborne so we’ll send those tapes out to the High JAMPERS as soon as they land.

There are bound to be questions, for no matter how fully we try to explain these things, confusion reigns  :) For now, and probably for ever, no live-streams are planned, for reasons probably best left to be written up in the next jampzine.

As mrsealyP says, “Thanks for watching!”

Deegers

Re: High JAMP, Raspberry JAMP, Standard JAMP
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Sep 04, 2020, 15:01 PM »
A magnanimous gesture that is indicative of all things that jamp is...

Time remains abstract so it will be when it is, that the apple falls in a relative distance from the tree.

Jackie

« Reply #2 on: Sat, Sep 05, 2020, 18:19 PM »
Damn it not here on on 21st  first week away since early March. Work looking more promising though so hopefully will be able to join Jamp fun soon😃

Deadyankee

« Reply #3 on: Tue, Oct 13, 2020, 19:07 PM »
Is the Patreon locked into cassettes rather than cd going forward?
Not pleeping, I like the concept but, in reality, it just sounds awful on my gear and I’m not looking to invest in a new tape deck etc so I’ll probably duck out now if it’s an all tape future

AETC

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Tue, Oct 13, 2020, 20:02 PM »
Cassette for new and previously unreleased music, CDR for fence back catalogue, vinyl as and when we can afford it. A hearty thanks for your support thus far all the same!

Deadyankee

« Reply #5 on: Tue, Oct 13, 2020, 20:35 PM »
Ah, ok. I’ll stick with it if the back cat stuff is still cd  :o