Author Topic: COMPETITION TIME  (Read 487 times)

AETC

• Global Moderator
COMPETITION TIME
« on: Tue, Sep 15, 2020, 09:25 AM »
JAMP3 tapes will be landing on U.K. doorsteps this week, with Lammas Dive Bombers lukewarm on its heels.

At little expense we asked a couple of lesser kent Dutch producers to remix a few tracks on the JAMP3 cassette. Unfortunately this pair of clowns left the music as is and jumbled up the tracklisting, maybe even confusing side A and side B along the way  ::)

Do have a go at sorting it all out, send what you think the correct order of the songs is on a postcard to the usual PO Box address, and in about 6 weeks time (airmail to the US currently 3 weeks) we’ll pick a name out of the hat. This gives us plenty of time to think up a prize.

Good luck!

Lavinia

Re: COMPETITION TIME
« Reply #1 on: Tue, Sep 15, 2020, 10:08 AM »
Great, I find it hard enough to work out Kennys handwriting so this could be an interesting made up list of titles you receive back from me. This could be hilarious although you probably didn’t expect that - or did you?

czefski

« Reply #2 on: Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 11:07 AM »
mine arrived this morning, will take a bash at sorting out the order this afternoon.

matt.7000

« Reply #3 on: Thu, Sep 17, 2020, 12:09 PM »
Got mine this morning. Jamp 2 came with a download code. This one doesn't seem to have one. If that's the case then that's fine. Just wondered.

Lavinia

« Reply #4 on: Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 09:01 AM »
AW typed in capitals you are making it easy for us

Deegers

« Reply #5 on: Mon, Sep 21, 2020, 15:51 PM »
You know what.

the order is fine by me.

BUT,

I need to know is that a new MC Quake and the Seismanouts rap or has someone done a bit of autotune to sound like MC Quake.

No 4 more years, I believe...

baldpar

« Reply #6 on: Mon, Sep 21, 2020, 20:37 PM »
You know what.

the order is fine by me.

BUT,

I need to know is that a new MC Quake and the Seismanouts rap or has someone done a bit of autotune to sound like MC Quake.

No 4 more years, I believe...

There was a post on the De-Fence facebook page earlier today with a link to a MC Quake Bandcamp page so I think it is the real thing

Roddy

« Reply #7 on: Tue, Sep 22, 2020, 20:33 PM »
Fingers crossed Jamp 3 arrives in Manchester soon otherwise my chances in the competition will be truly nil.

Deegers

« Reply #8 on: Sat, Oct 03, 2020, 13:21 PM »
mine arrived this morning, will take a bash at sorting out the order this afternoon.
Have you sorted this and can you share it yet please?

Asking for a friend.

czefski

« Reply #9 on: Sat, Oct 03, 2020, 18:46 PM »
Have you sorted this and can you share it yet please?

Asking for a friend.

Yes