Author Topic: LUP  (Read 1375 times)

thebot

Re: LUP
« Reply #15 on: Wed, Mar 03, 2021, 21:04 PM »
I got a tape, and now trying to figure out how to loop some LŪP Aand control it with the loop of LŪP that comes with it.  :)

Donít be messing around with that Mr. Le Bot, no, what iíd like to see is a module in 3HP that converts barometric pressure into synth chord drones, with a 1v/oct range, the usual cv control over certain parameters to give it bit of wobble ...

You have one already? Iíll buy it - and hopefully in time for the next Scandinavian High!  8) 8)

:) Iíd buy that too.

thebot

« Reply #16 on: Wed, Mar 03, 2021, 21:14 PM »
I might build that actually, got a project on the go that I could pivot to that  ;D

Iíve got a big project to do first though for May thatís TOP SECRET.  When I say big, I mean Iím really excited & wanting to make it happen, and nobody else will care or understand why Iíve done it.  The best kind of project!

czefski

« Reply #17 on: Thu, Mar 04, 2021, 09:26 AM »
I might build that actually, got a project on the go that I could pivot to that  ;D

Iíve got a big project to do first though for May thatís TOP SECRET.  When I say big, I mean Iím really excited & wanting to make it happen, and nobody else will care or understand why Iíve done it.  The best kind of project!

I know what you mean, I've got a 4000 piece lego jigsaw of Warhol's Marilyn to get cracking on.

kwaing

« Reply #18 on: Thu, Aug 12, 2021, 15:02 PM »