Author Topic: Well Done Hubby  (Read 1512 times)

czefski

Well Done Hubby
« on: Fri, Jun 21, 2013, 09:13 AM »
I'm delighted to see Hubby win the SAY award last night, he's a fantastic musician and on the couple of occasions I've spoken to him comes across as a very open, honest and nice guy. Seems to be really well liked within the Scottish music community too.

Jackie

Re: Well Done Hubby
« Reply #1 on: Fri, Jun 21, 2013, 10:57 AM »
It is good news.  We saw him at Green Man last year on the recommendation of hallav and thought he was absolutely amazing plus he came across as a really lovely guy.

River Betty

« Reply #2 on: Fri, Jun 21, 2013, 11:06 AM »
Great news indeed. Saw him at Long Division a few weeks ago and was blown away again.

hallav

« Reply #3 on: Fri, Jun 21, 2013, 19:19 PM »
First saw him supporting and subsequently playing with DTB in Sheffield last year and I thought he was fantastic. The Blue Nile are my favourite band....ever, but I still voted for Hubby instead of Paul Buchanan.

I am writing a letter of apology to Mr Buchanan of course but I doubt anyone would want to take this award away from the artist that truly deserved it.

Well done young man  ;D

kwaing

« Reply #4 on: Fri, Jun 21, 2013, 19:24 PM »
aye, Hubby fair splashed out afterwards and bought the first 10,000 punters he met on Sauchiehall Street a bag o' chips each.

czefski

« Reply #5 on: Fri, Jun 21, 2013, 23:34 PM »
aye, Hubby fair splashed out afterwards and bought the first 10,000 punters he met on Sauchiehall Street a bag o' chips each.

He has the look of a man that's nae faert of a bag of chips.