Author Topic: Toilet Etiquette  (Read 1681 times)

anster-lad

Toilet Etiquette
« on: Mon, Jun 24, 2013, 14:50 PM »
I was out for a meal last night and needed a wee.

When I entered the toilet, there was no one there and there were two urinals and a normal toilet (jobbypan).

So i was all ready to go in the urinal when another gentleman walks in and unzips right beside me. We were actually touching elbows. It was AWFUL!!

So, I couldn't go so I pretended I had just finished and zipped up, washed hands then exited.....still needing a wee!!

Bout 15 minutes later I returned using the excuse "this beer must be going right through me".

The toilet was empty again, but I still used the jobbypan.

Thanks for listening.

funky_nomad

Re: Toilet Etiquette
« Reply #1 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2013, 15:25 PM »
Awww, bless - A-Lad's a bit cludgie-shy.

Grow a pair, or use the ladies' toilet...

funky_nomad

« Reply #2 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2013, 15:27 PM »

fuctifano

« Reply #3 on: Mon, Jun 24, 2013, 16:00 PM »
I have a colleague whose toilet etiquette is so bad he has been allocated his own toilet.  :o

arab

« Reply #4 on: Tue, Jun 25, 2013, 17:48 PM »
where is AO???

thebot

« Reply #5 on: Tue, Jun 25, 2013, 22:17 PM »
I am shocked at this Anster-lad.  I'd assumed that as a rough rugby player you'd be more than comfortable getting your wanger out in front of other men.  Not in a sexual way, you understand, just in an exhibitionist type of scenario.

funky_nomad

« Reply #6 on: Tue, Jun 25, 2013, 22:45 PM »

anster-lad

« Reply #7 on: Wed, Jun 26, 2013, 09:02 AM »
I am shocked at this Anster-lad.  I'd assumed that as a rough rugby player you'd be more than comfortable getting your wanger out in front of other men.  Not in a sexual way, you understand, just in an exhibitionist type of scenario.

I am more than happy to walk around the shower naked etc, but when it comes to the urination process, it should just be more private.

There's no problem if I am at Murrayfield for example, and I've had a few drinkies. But grown adults of any gender should not touch when in the process.