Author Topic: ugh  (Read 3720 times)

Kimmers

ugh
« on: Tue, Jun 25, 2013, 13:29 PM »
Having one of those epically craptastic days weeks at work.
Bring on August already....

anster-lad

Re: ugh
« Reply #1 on: Tue, Jun 25, 2013, 13:47 PM »
I feel you sister.

I booked a holiday the other night to Turkey but it's not until September. This is gonna be a long three months!

Got the odd thing in between to keep me going though. Every cloud...or something.

Kimmers

« Reply #2 on: Tue, Jun 25, 2013, 13:58 PM »
Had my summer hols early in May. At least I'll be going to 2 shows August 3rd & 8th. Will be knocking back some beers and relaxin!  ;D

I feel you sister.

I booked a holiday the other night to Turkey but it's not until September. This is gonna be a long three months!

Got the odd thing in between to keep me going though. Every cloud...or something.

Dubster

« Reply #3 on: Tue, Jun 25, 2013, 18:19 PM »
No summer holiday for me again this year :(  but on the plus side have just booked 2 nights in Bruges for me and Mr D to celebrate our wedding anniversary in September  :) and after that am taking my Mum to Lithuania to the birthplace of her granny and grandpa, which is very exciting as neither of us have been before...

anster-lad

« Reply #4 on: Wed, Jun 26, 2013, 10:41 AM »
No summer holiday for me again this year :(  but on the plus side have just booked 2 nights in Bruges for me and Mr D to celebrate our wedding anniversary in September  :) and after that am taking my Mum to Lithuania to the birthplace of her granny and grandpa, which is very exciting as neither of us have been before...

Nice. My Uni had links with Lithuania, and their people who came over were very nice, much like your Great Granny and Granpa I'm sure. Vilnius looked lovely! Are you going there?

Dubster

« Reply #5 on: Wed, Jun 26, 2013, 18:11 PM »

Nice. My Uni had links with Lithuania, and their people who came over were very nice, much like your Great Granny and Granpa I'm sure. Vilnius looked lovely! Are you going there?

Nope, we are going to Kaunas as my family originally came from the south-western corner of Lithuania (near Vilkaviskis).  Have been doing the family tree for a while now and can't wait to visit.

anster-lad

« Reply #6 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 11:16 AM »

Nope, we are going to Kaunas as my family originally came from the south-western corner of Lithuania (near Vilkaviskis).  Have been doing the family tree for a while now and can't wait to visit.

But I have only heard of Vilnius  :(

Scotpaulabear

« Reply #7 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 11:39 AM »
I have 3 weeks staying with my mom in the States in September.  If you knew how she would try to drag me around, you could argue if this fits any known definition of 'holiday'  :o but I am fighting to have my own time too  ;) 8)

anster-lad

« Reply #8 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 11:53 AM »
I have 3 weeks staying with my mom in the States in September.  If you knew how she would try to drag me around, you could argue if this fits any known definition of 'holiday'  :o but I am fighting to have my own time too  ;) 8)
Where abouts in the States are you from originally?

czefski

« Reply #9 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 11:58 AM »

Could you get me an Aaron Hernandez Leavenworth Prison American Football team shirt whilst you're over there?

Scotpaulabear

« Reply #10 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 12:05 PM »

Could you get me an Aaron Hernandez Leavenworth Prison American Football team shirt whilst you're over there?

I shall have a look for one for you, darling  ::)

And Anster-lad - Boston girl, born and bred, and definitely not a lady  ;)

anster-lad

« Reply #11 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 12:09 PM »

Aaron Hernandez is screwed!!!!!!!! The Jets will probably sign him...........

Boston eh? What braw. Heard it's beautiful in the fall :)

Kimmers

« Reply #12 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 12:49 PM »

Aaron Hernandez is screwed!!!!!!!! The Jets will probably sign him...........

Boston eh? What braw. Heard it's beautiful in the fall :)

Eh, if he beats prison then I'm sure some team will sign him. Money buys forgiveness in sports, if Michael Vick was any example of that...  ::)

anster-lad

« Reply #13 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 13:11 PM »
I actually have a Michael Vick Altenative Black Atlanta Top. He was awesome.

note; Was.

Kimmers

« Reply #14 on: Thu, Jun 27, 2013, 13:17 PM »
I actually have a Michael Vick Altenative Black Atlanta Top. He was awesome.

note; Was.
I have no respect for him as a human being. His joining the Eagles made it easier for me to lose interest in the team.