Author Topic: king creosote's World Tour of Mull, June 2014  (Read 15975 times)

Leckers

Re: king creosote's World Tour of Mull, June 2014
« Reply #75 on: Mon, Jun 09, 2014, 15:13 PM »
drunkenly persuasive
is my first guess.  ;)

czefski

« Reply #76 on: Mon, Jun 09, 2014, 21:58 PM »
Okay, here goes, time to dip a toe into the murky waters of the hub...
  That was rather a splendid time wasn't it ? The weather, the people, the tunes of the michty KC band all conspiring to create an indelible and incredibly special experience for everyone involved. It was great to meet so many of you, and it's doubly great that so many of you seemed to like the place we live !! Hopefully we'll be seeing some of y'all again soon...
 Oh yeah.... this is Al (of Al and Ester semi-fame  ;) )
 I'm only sorry that it was only four dates !

Al, it was a pleasure to meet Esther and yourself, you both did a fantastic job. Whether or not there's another World Tour of Mull next year I think Robin and I will be back over next year and will be looking for more recommendations on what to do and where to go.

lolsmit

• Hanx!
« Reply #77 on: Mon, Jun 09, 2014, 23:44 PM »
  That was rather a splendid time wasn't it ? The weather, the people, the tunes of the michty KC band all conspiring to create an indelible and incredibly special experience for everyone involved. It was great to meet so many of you, and it's doubly great that so many of you seemed to like the place we live !! Hopefully we'll be seeing some of y'all again soon...
Al, it was a pleasure to meet Esther and yourself, you both did a fantastic job. Whether or not there's another World Tour of Mull next year I think Robin and I will be back over next year and will be looking for more recommendations on what to do and where to go.
Here's a wee something for you to do  :P  If next year's tour can be arranged to coincide with this (as it did this year) that'll be grand  ;)

lolsmit

• Hanx!
« Reply #78 on: Mon, Jun 16, 2014, 10:45 AM »
Here's a wee something for you to do http://www.mullcyclosportive.co.uk/Courses.html :P  If next year's tour can be arranged to coincide with this (as it did this year) that'll be grand  ;)

czefski

« Reply #79 on: Mon, Jun 16, 2014, 10:59 AM »
Here's a wee something for you to do http://www.mullcyclosportive.co.uk/Courses.html :P  If next year's tour can be arranged to coincide with this (as it did this year) that'll be grand  ;)

Our son is a cyclist, he can do it for us by proxy.