Author Topic: noose letter  (Read 2808 times)

fuctifano

Re: noose letter
« Reply #15 on: Thu, May 08, 2014, 11:30 AM »
Thanks for the reminder. Missed out on the last one...

Kimmers, where have you been?

hi kimmers

nobody ever asks where a-lad is....well unc E did at the dueks. A-lad - your uncle is looking for you....

Are you worried that LP tracked him down?

I'd presumed that was a joke, no?
I am worried now. Mind you, a-lad might look like a pretty boy but I bet he can handle himself
 ;)

That was a joke. He's just moved house so has other things on his mind I presume. He's still contributing to the Dundee NFL podcast and according to facebook he baked a pie and put it on his windowsill, a la the Broons, earlier this week.

that's a relief.
what kind of pie?

Beaver, I think

I think beaver too.

funky_nomad

« Reply #16 on: Thu, May 08, 2014, 12:13 PM »
I have it on good authority that it was a cherry pie sprinkled with popping candy.

You can do the rest yerselves...

anster-lad

« Reply #17 on: Wed, Jun 04, 2014, 15:17 PM »
Hi guys, sorry I've not been around muckle for a good while! Nice to read your concerns :D

We bought a new house in Pittenweem so been busy with that the last couple of months. I will remain Anster-Lad despite name change rumours.

Been busy with work and rugby but now the season has finally ended, I have more time to Hub. Even took time away from the NFL podcast Czefski mentioned but Paul, if you get a chance, I was back on last week and good intwerview with Ross Tucker if you know him? He was at the Skins for a saeason i think.

I did indeed make a pie and placed it at the window to cool. But it was a lasagne.

Hunted down by LP? LOL

czefski

« Reply #18 on: Thu, Jun 05, 2014, 01:06 AM »
Hi guys, sorry I've not been around muckle for a good while! Nice to read your concerns :D

We bought a new house in Pittenweem so been busy with that the last couple of months. I will remain Anster-Lad despite name change rumours.

Been busy with work and rugby but now the season has finally ended, I have more time to Hub. Even took time away from the NFL podcast Czefski mentioned but Paul, if you get a chance, I was back on last week and good intwerview with Ross Tucker if you know him? He was at the Skins for a saeason i think.

I did indeed make a pie and placed it at the window to cool. But it was a lasagne.

Hunted down by LP? LOL

I heard the Tucker podcast, very good. I'm a big fan of his work from back in his ESPN days, upto his present work.